Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree , I just hope Tanny , Willis and Vrabel had a talk together to solidify the fact that it wasn’t really as bad as the media is going to hype it up . The two players hopefully can laugh and come closer together while observing the media storm. Maybe it’s wishful thinking.
Watching the press conference didn’t seem nearly as bad as reading the presses account. It was an unwise choice of words for Tannehill, but honestly is getting blown way out of proportion.

To me, there is no getting around that Tannehill screwed the pooch with his comments. He should have lied if he really felt that way. It has done nothing but cause problems and you can bet it is something that is going to be on teammates minds. Look at all the other NFL and ex-NFL players who are talking about it, you know the Titans players will definitely be talking about it. It was a bad move, which is a real strike against someone who is supposed to lead.

I feel like the players have had a lot of faith in Tannehill over the past few seasons. He has led come backs numerous times and that has to build some kinds of trust and faith in the other players. This "controversy" is going to damage that, I think.
Awe horsefeathers. The whole thing is the media. Tanny said nothing wrong. Vrable and Willis have both said Tanny said nothing wrong. The media is just making something out of nothing.

Awe horsefeathers. The whole thing is the media. Tanny said nothing wrong. Vrable and Willis have both said Tanny said nothing wrong. The media is just making something out of nothing.
yes, I agree the Media has hyped it, but that is the opening Tannehill gave them. When ex-NFL players and coaches, and current NFL players and coaches are going out of their way to comment on his comment, he screwed the pooch.

so simple to say "I will help him in any way I can" and leave it like that.

yes, I agree the Media has hyped it, but that is the opening Tannehill gave them. When ex-NFL players and coaches, and current NFL players and coaches are going out of their way to comment on his comment, he screwed the pooch.

so simple to say "I will help him in any way I can" and leave it like that.

#nothingburger

I am really hoping Malik develops and becomes QB1, won't be week 1 of 2022 season but would be great to see him take over by week 8. That's when we know Tammy will crumble and throw away games with his ints. I'm all team Malik! I hate Tammy, his time here should be done after this season.

I am really hoping Malik develops and becomes QB1, won't be week 1 of 2022 season but would be great to see him take over by week 8. That's when we know Tammy will crumble and throw away games with his ints. I'm all team Malik! I hate Tammy, his time here should be done after this season.
Hate Tammy??? He has guided us to the playoffs in 3 straight yrs and division championships the last 2 yrs….I am so thankful for what Tanny has done for the Titans…some people have pretty bad memories…I hated sucking so bad for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back