Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree on THill needing to perform, he needs to do that regardless who’s on the field.
The offensive scheme is what makes the WR talent irrelevant. Let’s look at the catastrophe that was the Div round. Plays were designed to Rogers with a healthy Brown and Jones. The final play was either designed or forced to NWI.
Having a solid #2 on the field wouldn’t have made a difference.

Nevermind that it’s almost overkill to worry about WR2 and WR3 since we know Henry is probably already on pace to break Jamal Anderson’s single season carries record.
^^^^^this F’in guy.
Doesn’t even know it was Larry Johnson that had 416 carries in a season and Jamal Anderson only reached 410.

It’s hard not to give Downing some “credit” for the lack of WR use even when healthy. Jones appeared healthy and we know brown was in that playoff game, gotta find ways to get them the ball and certainly don’t waste time trying to get the ball to guys that don’t deserve to ever get the ball.

made me remember when Dion Sanders played for the cowboys there was a late season signing of some scrub TE & sanders met him at the door and told him to not even dream of catching the ball as he was here to block and that was it - LOL

Well with getting rid of number 2..

It's either Ju Ju, Chris Olave, Garrett Wilson..... or the very JROB thing to do.... Jameson Williams.

And if it's not one of those 4, we're in deep blue state doo doo....

(Also, if it's not Ju Ju you might as well come to terms now with a 1st round exit next year so you aren't let down as rough..... because Tannehill is for sure the only QB on the roster in that case.)

Neither AJ nor JuJu ever stay healthy anyways

It will be a heavy dose of Henry, Jameson Williams, Westbrook-Ikene and Swaim down the stretch.

Jrob specifically said recently we need more offensive weapons. There’s only two imaginable scenarios here at this point.
1. Everybody we wanted turned us down and went to other teams.
2. Jrob has some fiendish plan that is about to be hatched.

Reeeeeeally hoping for 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was me:

Trade Pick 26 for SEA pick 41 & Tyler Lockett

Draft George Pickens at 41

Draft Velus Jones in 5th

Sign Marcus Johnson to vet minimum

Sign Tarik Cohen

Sign Gerald Everett

Draft Greg Dulcich in 3rd

Draft Jelani Woods in 6th

Loaded

Will Jameson Williams even be ready most of this year? He just tore his ACL in January.
I would say no. It clearly takes the 18-24 months to get back full speed and wr who are 95% speed guys would say he won’t help next season. I would think JR would resist the temptation and get a guy who can contribute significantly next year. We don’t have the luxury of wait g on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back