Draft Velus Jones in 5th

Sign Marcus Johnson to vet minimum

Sign Tarik Cohen

Sign Gerald Everett

Draft Greg Dulcich in 3rd

Draft Jelani Woods in 6th

Loaded

Barf. Particularly on Pickens.

Well now it's most definitely a WR round 1.

unless we trade back so we can recover a 2nd rounder. (Anyone know who has multiple 2nd rd picks?)

Which is kinda ideal because you could go WR, G.

My friend details jrobs car and heard some details. Looks like we are trading a second and a forth for AJ Green, if all goes well we will cut him this time next year!
If riding the bench for 6 games and barely hobbling through the rest for 400 yards and a TD is what you call "going well".

Well now it's most definitely a WR round 1.

unless we trade back so we can recover a 2nd rounder. (Anyone know who has multiple 2nd rd picks?)

Which is kinda ideal because you could go WR, G.

The lions pick 32nd and 34th. Jets are 35th and 38th. Seattle are 40th and 41st. There are candidates out there for us to trade back and i hope we do, just gotta hope one of these teams likes someone that falls to us. I agree with WR and Guard, we need 1 starter at each still.. Plus more wr depth after that

The lions pick 32nd and 34th. Jets are 35th and 38th. Seattle are 40th and 41st. There are candidates out there for us to trade back and i hope we do, just gotta hope one of these teams likes someone that falls to us. I agree with WR and Guard, we need 1 starter at each still.. Plus more wr depth after that
In the 2nd round the Jets have 35 & 38, Chicago has 39 & 48, Atlanta has 43 & 58, Seattle has 40 & 41, Green Bay has 53 & 59.

I would say no. It clearly takes the 18-24 months to get back full speed and wr who are 95% speed guys would say he won’t help next season. I would think JR would resist the temptation and get a guy who can contribute significantly next year. We don’t have the luxury of wait g on him.
Agree entirely. We need a WR who can be on the field with Tanny in the off-season building chemistry. With our insane schedule next season, we’re gonna need to be full force week 1.

Big, physical receiver who gets YAC. What don’t you like exactly?

There are plenty of big, physical WRs in the draft. I would prefer one that was actually productive in college. Even when he was healthy, he was largely ineffective outside of his freshman season.

I personally don’t want to move back unless all of the receivers we want early are gone. I honestly wouldn’t be made at taking Christian Watson or George Pickens at 26. Both of those guys excite me as much as any WR in the draft.

I don’t want to draft a WR, at least with the first round pick. A late first round pick says OL all over it. TE would make sense too. Not so sure hooper, swaim, and guy #3 are gonna hold it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back