Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you meant Hawkins, at first. lol Why is WWE sticking with this gimmick? It's literally just a guy that applies Chuck Norris Facts to himself.

He will be champ in about a year. They see him as there replacement for CM Punk.

I like him, but I don't see him being able to be half the man on the mic Punk was.

Punk is one of the few people during this PG era that didn't sound cheesy or ultra scripted every time he opened his mouth.

DDP is a yoga instructor now. He even incorporated the Diamond Cutter into it.

He's been that for awhile. Literally saved Jake Roberts and Scott Hall's lives with it. Haha gotta check out the documentary The Resurrection of Jake The Snake Roberts. Worth a watch, for sure.

Well, I'm very surprised at how good the Usos vs Breezango tag team match was. I expected it to be the only match that was worse than the 6-woman tag team match ... it could end up stealing the show.

Well, I'm very surprised at how good the Usos vs Breezango tag team match was. I expected it to be the only match that was worse than the 6-woman tag team match ... it could end up stealing the show.

Breeze was the man in NXT and fandango is vastly underrated. Wasn't surprised at all.

Also the Uso's have been giving their best in the ring and on the mic I've ever seen from them, lately.

I'd love to see this feud continue but I really think it was just a fill the time before New Day comes back.

Breeze was the man in NXT and fandango is vastly underrated. Wasn't surprised at all.

Also the Uso's have been giving their best in the ring and on the mic I've ever seen from them, lately.

I'd love to see this feud continue but I really think it was just a fill the time before New Day comes back.
Definitely just a time filler while Kofi heals up. Sucks, too. We've seen New Day vs Usos in a long feud before.

I agree, Usos promos have been great. Could be some comedy gold between matches, if this turns into a 3-way feud between Usos, New Days, and Breezango.

Yeas new days expected back this week. I was reallllly hoping breezingo would win and new day come back as heels. Those promos would be great. That "you're prince pretty, the prettiest of...all the princes shit had me rolllllling

Yeas new days expected back this week. I was reallllly hoping breezingo would win and new day come back as heels. Those promos would be great. That "you're prince pretty, the prettiest of...all the princes **** had me rolllllling
Babyfaces have their hands tied too much, New Day hasn't came up with anything new since becoming babyfaces. But with Alpha on the shelf (I'm assuming? I don't know where they've been recently), there's no babyface tag teams on SmackDown, so I'm expecting to have to put up with the watered-down babyface version of New Day, for awhile, at least.

Babyfaces have their hands tied too much, New Day hasn't came up with anything new since becoming babyfaces. But with Alpha on the shelf (I'm assuming? I don't know where they've been recently), there's no babyface tag teams on SmackDown, so I'm expecting to have to put up with the watered-down babyface version of New Day, for awhile, at least.
Yea for the first month or two as face they still had that edge but totally want candy ass not soon after

Just read that as bad as WCW was in 2000 it drew more then Backlash last night. That has to hurt.
I'll be surprised if that ends up being true. WCW Starcade drew just over 100,000 buys in 2000 ... Smackdown normally does way better than that.

With about 2,000,000 WWE Network subscribers (not to mention knuckleheads still buying on PPV), I can't imagine that under 100,000 watched/will watch it. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back