Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the Nakamura debut. He takes an entire segment to go to the ring, doesn't say a word, doesn't wrestle, don't do a thing ... fade to commercial ... fade back in to Ambrose vs Corbin?

I bet we get robbed of Nakamura vs AJ, though ... I'm betting the "Superstar Shakeup" moves AJ to Raw to get some fueds going with Reigns and Samoa Joe, and I bet that they set up AJ vs Kurt one last time for Angle's final match.
Just signified nak stepping into cenas role

After 3 doctors have told him that he's down to 3 months to live because of a weak/bad heart, Vader collapses in a Japanese ring during a match:
C93THa-VwAIkCYX.jpg

Not looking good for The Mastodon.

At the beginning of 2016, his doctor told him 1-2 years left. He seeked out numerous other opinions, and every doctor agreed.

He says that he feels great and that he thinks they're all wrong and he has a long time left, and he is going to continue to wrestle. He was a couple miles from my house with Big Time Wrestling a few weeks ago, and was still entertaining and fun, loving life.

Apparently, he was dropped during a bodyslam a few minutes earlier in this match, and he is in full denial that this has anything to do with his heart ... he insists it was a delayed reaction to a potential concussion from being dropped at the start of the match. Clearly, he's just in denial and willing to climb in the ring until the day he dies, though.

Apparently, he was dropped during a bodyslam a few minutes earlier in this match, and he is in full denial that this has anything to do with his heart ... he insists it was a delayed reaction to a potential concussion from being dropped at the start of the match. Clearly, he's just in denial and willing to climb in the ring until the day he dies, though.
It's sad when these guys don't know when to call it quits. Dude is 62 with a bad heart, and still out there taking bumps.

Since it will be coming up soon. Who does everybody think from Smackdown will win Money in the Bank. Since a heel always is a better visual with having it. I think Mike Bennett having it could be huge for his push and he could be one that you would never know when he would cash the title shot in.

Haven't even thought that far ahead. haha But I don't think WWE bring a guy in from TNA and instantly put him in the title picture.

I'm just curious to see what WWE does with this House of Horrors match. Obviously, Randy Otron will win it, because Brock didn't go to SmackDown, so they can't have 2 both world belts going to Raw. lol But the match itself could be a lot of fun.

Yea, I'm not a fan of the matches produced as a movie at a 2nd location. Wasn't a fan when TNA did it with the hardys, and not a fan with bray in wwe. These type of segments really all started with nwa and wcw, like the dusty Rhodes match on the trailer being pulled by a truck, the vampiro graveyard match, the hardcore title battle royal matches in dimly lit junkyards ... they've all been bad tv.

Yea, I'm not a fan of the matches produced as a movie at a 2nd location. Wasn't a fan when TNA did it with the hardys, and not a fan with bray in wwe. These type of segments really all started with nwa and wcw, like the dusty Rhodes match on the trailer being pulled by a truck, the vampiro graveyard match, the hardcore title battle royal matches in dimly lit junkyards ... they've all been bad tv.
Yea it was whackdizzle. Then they both come back?? Wtf is the point of that

If they give Styles vs. Owens and Ziggler vs. Nakamura enough time for each match. Backlash could best the best ppv so far this year. Because both matches could easily be match of the year.

I'm also looking forward to the WWE Championship match. Not because I expect it to be great, but because it will make or break Jinder's career. So, it will be interesting to see.

If he goes out and the match is a 1-star match, it will effectively end his final major push with WWE. If he can pull out a 3.5+ star match, they're going to try to take him to the moon, because they've been touring India and searching for more talent, and have signed nearly a dozen guys to developmental deals. So, having a top guy being from there will greatly help their recruiting.

I'm also looking forward to the WWE Championship match. Not because I expect it to be great, but because it will make or break Jinder's career. So, it will be interesting to see.

If he goes out and the match is a 1-star match, it will effectively end his final major push with WWE. If he can pull out a 3.5+ star match, they're going to try to take him to the moon, because they've been touring India and searching for more talent, and have signed nearly a dozen guys to developmental deals. So, having a top guy being from there will greatly help their recruiting.
Jinder gotta win!!

Only cuZ that could lead to face turn for my man handsome rusev and a title for him!!

@Tennessy XO

I think if Jinder wins which could be good is Orton fights them off but they have a new member of the stable comes in a helps Jinder win. One reason is it always best to have a stable with four people then it is with three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back