Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the show was solid. Nothing really bad on it other then Enzo winning the belt. Just wished they could have had the TLC match about 5 mins shorter and gave the 5 extra mins to Finn vs AJ.

Thought the show was solid. Nothing really bad on it other then Enzo winning the belt. Just wished they could have had the TLC match about 5 mins shorter and gave the 5 extra mins to Finn vs AJ.
Yea that match draaaaagggged for forever.

When graves was saying “someone please end it” I feel like he felt my pain lol

Side note Corey graves the best announcer wwe ever had

The Smackdown beating at the end of the show was good. But they should have more top guys take a beating to make it great.
But a good way to build up Survivor Series and to make Shane want to get Kurt Angle back for there King of the Ring match from 01.

Since I am new, this may have been mentioned. Nice touch replacing Jordan with Shelton Benjamin. But they need to come up with a tag team name. Any ideas?

Prediction for Survivor Series:

Jason Jordan turns on his father and RAW, and reunited with Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin making a 3 person tag team like the new day.

Shane will say he had this set.up months ago when Angle signed his son.

Just seems funny that Benjamin and Gable just crippled the Uso's, and didn't go for the title.

Prediction for Survivor Series:

Jason Jordan turns on his father and RAW, and reunited with Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin making a 3 person tag team like the new day.

Shane will say he had this set.up months ago when Angle signed his son.

Just seems funny that Benjamin and Gable just crippled the Uso's, and didn't go for the title.
I always thought the same thing.
But they should do it that Shane has been planning to get Angle back since there feud in 2001. Angle came back as GM of Raw and Shane saw the perfect time to get him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back