Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. so who then? Name the QB they can get. Then name the HOF RB they have to pair with that QB. Then name their top 10 WR they have?

You keep saying half their team. This is why you do. You never have an facts or actually stats, you just have a contrary opinion and never answer for it. Here are facts, which I’ve listed before. 8, EIGHT players opted out. I’m pretty sure 8 isn’t half of 53. 33 year old Patrick Chung and 31 year old D’Onta Hightower are the only players in that list of 8 anyone even really knows. If your position is that losing those players cost them the division and the playoffs then you are exactly what I think you are.

I know every team will be ok because they aren’t the Titans, so I ask you one more time to explain why. My position is that the Patriots are clearly 3rd in that division and could be 4th if Watson goes to the Jets. Argue that. tell me why you disagree. It isn’t so just because you say it. I have reasons for why I say things, they may be wrong sometimes, But at least I have a reason.

But as per usual all you will reply is “ lol ok” because you don’t have an answer. I don’t expect you to have an actual intelligent argument or debate but one last time I’m holding out hope you will explain your position or simply admit you have no idea what you are talking about.

If all you are going to do is troll me I respectfully ask you to stop. Debate the issues or just stay out.
Lol ok

Ok.. so who then? Name the QB they can get. Then name the HOF RB they have to pair with that QB. Then name their top 10 WR they have?

You keep saying half their team. This is why you do. You never have an facts or actually stats, you just have a contrary opinion and never answer for it. Here are facts, which I’ve listed before. 8, EIGHT players opted out. I’m pretty sure 8 isn’t half of 53. 33 year old Patrick Chung and 31 year old D’Onta Hightower are the only players in that list of 8 anyone even really knows. If your position is that losing those players cost them the division and the playoffs then you are exactly what I think you are.

I know every team will be ok because they aren’t the Titans, so I ask you one more time to explain why. My position is that the Patriots are clearly 3rd in that division and could be 4th if Watson goes to the Jets. Argue that. tell me why you disagree. It isn’t so just because you say it. I have reasons for why I say things, they may be wrong sometimes, But at least I have a reason.

But as per usual all you will reply is “ lol ok” because you don’t have an answer. I don’t expect you to have an actual intelligent argument or debate but one last time I’m holding out hope you will explain your position or simply admit you have no idea what you are talking about.

If all you are going to do is troll me I respectfully ask you to stop. Debate the issues or just stay out.
Remember when the titans were gonna stomp the browns and they were a trash team lmao. Lol ok

They have the cap space to bring in some pieces around Jimmy G too

Kyle Rudolph has expressed interest in signing in NE.
But bro they don't have a qb they stink they'll never make the playoffs. Them and the other 31 teams in the nfl should just forfeit the season cause the titans are so good and have endless money and everyone is signing here. And if you disagree even slightly you're dumb and wrong!!!!!! /titanmark rant.

Hey, I gotta an idea. Why don’t we stick to football and drop the middle school crap. It’s ok for us to disagree or even be dumb. But, for pity’s sake, let’s stop actually picking fights.

Ertz is a year removed from being pretty damn good.

I wouldnt be mad if we threw a late pick at him, we need TEs
If he were cheaper I'd be all for it, we just don't have the cap space to take a gamble like that. I guess if jonnu if leaving maybe.

Hey, I gotta an idea. Why don’t we stick to football and drop the middle school crap. It’s ok for us to disagree or even be dumb. But, for pity’s sake, let’s stop actually picking fights.
I only fight with one member on this board, and until he calms down and stops acting like he's the greatest football mind to ever walk the earth I likely won't stop lol

I only fight with one member on this board, and until he calms down and stops acting like he's the greatest football mind to ever walk the earth I likely won't stop lol
Ya know, I learned a phrase awhile back that you should adopt. “Try to imagine how little I care.” When people Say dumb things online, I let them for the most part, but at the end of the day...l really don’t care. TitansMark and I have had a few rounds, but its all cool. I try not to let people live in my head rent free.

Ya know, I learned a phrase awhile back that you should adopt. “Try to imagine how little I care.” When people Say dumb things online, I let them for the most part, but at the end of the day...l really don’t care. TitansMark and I have had a few rounds, but its all cool. I try not to let people live in my head rent free.
He doesn't really bother me either, but I like to push his buttons lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back