Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tight End GAWD Arthur Smith was able to pull dudes off the street that could do what Zach Ertz would do for the Titans. I'm sure Arthur's son, Todd Downing, can do the same.

I’m not saying they won’t try. The Texans will try. I’m saying they will not be successful at it. They don’t have A QB. There are only so many good ones to go around. Refusing a total rebuild will be BBS downfall. Ultimately it’s his ego. He is going to try and keep doing what they are doing and just imagine it was him all these years that got them to SBs. It’s clear it wasn’t. It was TB. There is a reason TB and Gronk left. BB can only harm his legacy by refusing to rebuild. Under a rebuild he can explain why they are down. Refusing it makes his scheme look not so great. maybe that’s why the Patriot Way hasn’t worked anywhere else. It’s a myth. The Patriot way is having the GOAT at QB.

By the way.. some of you keep saying, they went 7-9. 7-9 sucks. They aren’t a young up and coming team that went 7-9 with promise. They are on the way down. They are an old team as well.

It’s just my opinion of course.

I'm just saying 7-9 isn't terrible. Better qb play probably gets them 2-3 more wins and into the playoff picture but likely still a far cry from being a super bowl contender.

TB was obviously a good amount of their success. But they also didn't miss a beat in the regular season with Cassell, Brissett or Garoppolo when TB was out. Plus, their defense most years is pretty suffocating, which is largely due to BB.

NE has a lot of money and draft picks to upgrade their team. But they gotta find a QB and some skill players. That's where the money comes into play.

TEs generally take time to develop, so it's doubtful a 3rd/4th round TE would have much of an impact year one.
This is very true, and also why I'd really like to keep jonnu around. I'll be sick to my stomach if we let him walk and he finally explodes elsewhere.

This is very true, and also why I'd really like to keep jonnu around. I'll be sick to my stomach if we let him walk and he finally explodes elsewhere.

All depends on cost. We have several holes to fill and TE isn't as important as other positions. If the choice is Smith or someone like Shaq Barrett, I'm taking Barrett.

All depends on cost. We have several holes to fill and TE isn't as important as other positions. If the choice is Smith or someone like Shaq Barrett, I'm taking Barrett.
Yeah I'd take shaq over jonnu too, but he's probably going to cost twice as much as jonnu.

If we could either retain cd+jonnu or sign shaq in be inclined to retain CD and jonnu personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back