Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what a true OC / QB combo does with the game tied at the death in the playoffs. Chalk and cheese compared to our final possession. We played scared. Rams played to win.

So don’t… I can’t watch football after yesterday. Feels good to talk on here but can’t watch this sh**

It's in my blood to watch these games.. Super tough, but I've never missed a playoff game.

The only thing I can't or won't do is rewatch a Titans loss. Part of me wants to rewatch the Titans/Rams SB but I can't make myself do it.

It's in my blood to watch these games.. Super tough, but I've never missed a playoff game.

The only thing I can't or won't do is rewatch a Titans loss. Part of me wants to rewatch the Titans/Rams SB but I can't make myself do it.

I haven’t done it myself either. I sometimes can watch other games after a loss but yesterday’s loss was brutal and I have a feeling it’s going to set us back. What I take from this weekend is that seeding don’t mean sh** and for the titans, stick at the 2 seed, better off lol

I haven’t done it myself either. I sometimes can watch other games after a loss but yesterday’s loss was brutal and I have a feeling it’s going to set us back. What I take from this weekend is that seeding don’t mean sh** and for the titans, stick at the 2 seed, better off lol

I've always felt the playoff bye is super overrated.

In fact the Bills coaching staff has made great adjustments last 6 weeks or so, running the football and RB screens Downing needs to watch this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back