Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way did any off you see the sneak rams made? Higbee in motion and then he pushes qb in on the sneak.

Downing that is called a toss sweep that singletary scored on, the King can run that play!

Am I wrong in wanting the Chiefs to win this? I can's stand the Bills fans.. Bengals fans are on that list too..

I'll be rooting for KC to beat the Bengals fans and Burrow next weekend if the Bills don't get a walk off FG to win the game.

Can’t stand any of the teams left except maybe the niners. I am not looking forward to the super bowl. Just want it over and move on to next year

Am I wrong in wanting the Chiefs to win this? I can's stand the Bills fans.. Bengals fans are on that list too..

I'll be rooting for KC to beat the Bengals fans and Burrow next weekend if the Bills don't get a walk off FG to win the game.

not wrong at all…. Hope whoever wins the NFC wins it all.

not wrong at all…. Hope whoever wins the NFC wins it all.

I'm a jealous guy when it comes to football.. I don't like new blood winning the SB until we win it. Let KC win it, since they've already won it. Maybe they won't be so hungry anymore with one more win.

I'm a jealous guy when it comes to football.. I don't like new blood winning the SB until we win it. Let KC win it, since they've already won it. Maybe they won't be so hungry anymore with one more win.

I am the same way. The only team left that hasn’t won it is Cincy and Buffalo. Other 3 have won it so yah I get you wanting KC to win the afc, right there with ya.

Titans have already beaten Rams, 49 ers, Chiefs, and Bills! And we cannot beat the Bungals at home? I am having hard time even watching, we beat either one of these teams next week!

Sick to my stomach! I hope Bills win I like Allen and the fact coaching staff made adjustments to run game 6 weeks ago and was not my way or highway!

I think Vrabel best coach titans have ever had but yesterday he was bad. Not taking extra point, to not telling Downing have a COKE and a smoke, I will call plays second half!

Downing needs to go and we need to bring in somebody to compete or beat Tanney. All you have to do here is be average and do not turn it over. We got Dolphin Tanney this year!

Bills seriously about to run Josh Allen into the ground. I understand he's physical as gold, but they are about to ruin him with all these scripted runs.

Just realized after todays games, had the Titans won last night, they would have defeated every team left in the regular season. What a blown opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back