Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the casual fan or fan whose team never made the playoffs, this has to be the best playoff weekend ever.

3 fan bases are totally crushed right now.

Titans not included, but every team this weekend has had their QB keep them in the game or win the game. Our "guy" is the only one who went out of his way to lose the game ...

Titans not included, but every team this weekend has had their QB keep them in the game or win the game. Our "guy" is the only one who went out of his way to lose the game ...
We’re also the only playoff team that has an OC that has no business being in the NFL. Tannehill made a lot of big throws last night. Everyone is ignoring that. That TD to Brown was perfect. It’s hard for any QB to overcome horrible play call after horrible play call.

We’re also the only playoff team that has an OC that has no business being in the NFL. Tannehill made a lot of big throws last night. Everyone is ignoring that. That TD to Brown was perfect. It’s hard for any QB to overcome horrible play call after horrible play call.

F**K'em both

Fuck my life. I've literally been on gotitans.com since the second I woke up until now. Literally all day long.

At least you guys helped me somewhat get over my depression of losing yesterday.

We need a speedster and use him in motion like KC uses Hardman or Hill.

Like put him in motion to draw defenders away from stacked boxes. That would give Henry so much more leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back