Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
QB has to be on the radar this year and I wouldn't be shock to see JRob pull the trigger on a guy in the lower part of round 1.

Carson Strong is an interesting guy to me. He has a cannon of an arm and gives me Matt Stafford vibes. I could definitely see him polishing up into a NFL signal caller.

QB has to be on the radar this year and I wouldn't be shock to see JRob pull the trigger on a guy in the lower part of round 1.

Carson Strong is an interesting guy to me. He has a cannon of an arm and gives me Matt Stafford vibes. I could definitely see him polishing up into a NFL signal caller.

Have you looked at his medical history?

Have you looked at his medical history?

Yeah and obviously the doctor will have to check him out but if there is nothing degenerative about his knee then I am not too worried about it.

It would help the he'd have a year and some change behind Tanne and if the medical rumor mill him out if the forst then even better.

Yeah and obviously the doctor will have to check him out but if there is nothing degenerative about his knee then I am not too worried about it.

It would help the he'd have a year and some change behind Tanne and if the medical rumor mill him out if the forst then even better.

I think the next question is if we can thrive with a quarterback that is largely immobile.

I think the next question is if we can thrive with a quarterback that is largely immobile.

Honestly I think we need to move away from the mobile guy with shaky downfield ability. If Mahomes and Allen lost their mobility then they'd still be superstars due to their arm strength and ability to burn defenses overtop.

I still think OL and WR are more likely to be addressed in R1 but def think QB is a dark horse. Desmond Riddler would be an interesting guy as well but I could see him being off the board by the time we drafted.

Honestly I think we need to move away from the mobile guy with shaky downfield ability. If Mahomes and Allen lost their mobility then they'd still be superstars due to their arm strength and ability to burn defenses overtop.

I still think OL and WR are more likely to be addressed in R1 but def think QB is a dark horse. Desmond Riddler would be an interesting guy as well but I could see him being off the board by the time we drafted.

I think you want Tom Brady type mobility and not Zach Mettenberger type mobility. So seeing that Strong took a sack 26% of the time he was pressured compared to 13% for Brock Purday, 17% of Pickett, etc is concerning.

Ridder is the other guy that concerns me, lol. He was 52% on target under pressure and nobody else in the top 15 QB's is under 60%. I think the talent around him in relation to their competition really masked his play. He's like a less athletic Jalen Hurts to me.

666453_c26ecacd.jpg

what about this post?

I mean look at it... SPECTACULAR!

and on point also. I mean if you want a solid post THIS is it

Been looking at some of the top quarterbacks this year and Carson Strong looks the most impressive to me. Elite thrower, talking top-5 arm talent in the NFL if he pans out. Not dynamic but his arm will murder defenses. Ball placement is always perfect and I really don't think there's a throw he can't and won't make with confidence. His knee is all fucked up too so perfect for Jrob.

I'd take him at 26 and even trade up a bit to secure him if needed. Sit him for a year and start him in year two when it's feasible to move on from Tannehill. Huge gamble but it's incredibly rare to have access to that level of throwing talent outside of the top 3 of any draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back