Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all crybaby Georgia's fault for losing to Alabama. If Georgia won they and FSU would be in, Texas and Alabama would be out.

But they lost

Alabama had to get in because if no SEC team made it too many feelings would be hurt. And you can't keep Texas out if Alabama makes it so one of the undefeated teams had to go.
Correct, but watching the Auburn game again really chaps my hide! How Bama sticks at 8 there is comical

Correct, but watching the Auburn game again really chaps my hide! How Bama sticks at 8 there is comical
Good grief! Try watching the FSU vs. BC game or FSU vs. UNA game for a break. Tell us all about how FSU really deserved the 4th spot after watching those clunkers.

@VondyP I see you've been lurking on this thread.

What's going on with OSU at QB? Why is the starter transferring? Is the backup about to overtake him? It's odd to see a starting QB leave such an elite program. I'd imagine NIL there is very good so I doubt that's why.

@VondyP I see you've been lurking on this thread.

What's going on with OSU at QB? Why is the starter transferring? Is the backup about to overtake him? It's odd to see a starting QB leave such an elite program. I'd imagine NIL there is very good so I doubt that's why.
we told him we weren't just handing him the starter job so he left lol

we will survive, not too concerned

Ah, so he wasn't all that anyway, got it.

You can't expect anything handed to you at an elite program. Doesn't work like that.
no he was pretty mid last season. not great, not bad. with the weapons around he should have been better though.

i do think he could have won the job still if he had really worked hard but rumor is he's about to sign with nebraska. probably not a lot of competition there lol

no he was pretty mid last season. not great, not bad. with the weapons around he should have been better though.

i do think he could have won the job still if he had really worked hard but rumor is he's about to sign with nebraska. probably not a lot of competition there lol

QB at Nebraska was horrible last year. They tried a transfer from GT who was a disaster and Brock Purdy's brother wasn't any better. So they ended up with a former walk on.

Agree with you on the weapons. FWIW I think the Titans should do whatever it takes to trade up for Marvin Harrison Jr in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back