Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
game meant nothing, like all bowl games. bowl games are the equivalent of preseason games. have been for a long time.

it's so bad you cant even bet on these games because of the opt outs. worst sporting events of the year that the media pretend we should care about.

game meant nothing, like all bowl games. bowl games are the equivalent of preseason games. have been for a long time.

it's so bad you cant even bet on these games because of the opt outs. worst sporting events of the year that the media pretend we should care about.
This is why they should expand the playoffs (I know it’s coming).
Agree, I’ve been making the joke about a who gives a s**t bowl for years.

very few of the non-playoff bowls are remembered, getting beat 63-3 after an undefeated season AND claiming robbery, will get remembered. That’s more on FSU for making the big deal they did about robbery then opting to sit out.
Although maybe this was kind of the result they were shooting for, an unwatchable beatdown as a “lesson” to college football about pushing competitive teams out of the playoffs.

cope and seethe

SEC SEC SEC !!!

This is why they should expand the playoffs (I know it’s coming).
Agree, I’ve been making the joke about a who gives a s**t bowl for years.

very few of the non-playoff bowls are remembered, getting beat 63-3 after an undefeated season AND claiming robbery, will get remembered. That’s more on FSU for making the big deal they did about robbery then opting to sit out.
Although maybe this was kind of the result they were shooting for, an unwatchable beatdown as a “lesson” to college football about pushing competitive teams out of the playoffs.
fsu should play actual teams. they might as well be in big?? cause they dont play any teams worth a crap... looking at clowntard oHIostate

fsu should play actual teams. they might as well be in big?? cause they dont play any teams worth a crap... looking at clowntard oHIostate
Their schedule should be irrelevant if the playoffs were expanded, they’d get crushed by the real talent BUT in a game that matters.

im all for WAC, MAC, and other “non power 5”
Having a seat at the table at a legit chance to win a championship. At some point, they’d have to beat the real talent to do so, but currently, they have a zero % chance before any season even starts.

this is exactly the result the players, who opted out, wanted. hard to blame them.
They wanted to set the record for worst beat down? I get the game really doesn’t mean anything, but to pretend FSU deserved to be in the playoff is ridiculous. They got dismantled by Georgia’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string. They were not going to be competitive even with all their starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back