Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, why you including michigan in those posts? i hope you beat them every time. i dont follow a team that needs to rely on others successes to feel important. that's a vol thing.

cause oHIo state cannot beat michigan otherwise would be in playoffs
only microass losertards dont know this
yeah and i hope they lose every playoff game for eternity. aint hurting my feelings.

i dont root for rivals. that's what fans of teams who cant accomplish anything do.

Rewatching this Iron Bowl game- worst miscall vs Bama on face mask i have ever seen. Glad kid wasn’t injured- spotted a first that wasn’t within the 12 yd line… tucky tack positive calls all game. What a joke

Rewatching this Iron Bowl game- worst miscall vs Bama on face mask i have ever seen. Glad kid wasn’t injured- spotted a first that wasn’t within the 12 yd line… tucky tack positive calls all game. What a joke
Did you happen to catch that illegal formation that wasn’t called against Auburn that led to an offsides on Alabama that resulted in a converted 4th down? We can do this all day. Quit trying to create an excuse for your irrational hatred of Alabama. Haha!

Did you happen to catch that illegal formation that wasn’t called against Auburn that led to an offsides on Alabama that resulted in a converted 4th down? We can do this all day. Quit trying to create an excuse for your irrational hatred of Alabama. Haha!
I did see that. There is no excuse for my hatred, and it isn’t irrational…just is! I hate Miami far far more being a Hokie. Bama got calls for days in this super duper Iron Bowl

I did see that. There is no excuse for my hatred, and it isn’t irrational…just is! I hate Miami far far more being a Hokie. Bama got calls for days in this super duper Iron Bowl
So did Auburn. Thats how most football games go.

My first ever in-person college football game was WVU vs. VT back when Major Harris was a freshman (87?). I went with a friend and his family who were huge WVU fans. I was really competitive with this friend, so I cheered for VT just for spite. They let me down.

So did Auburn. Thats how most football games go.

My first ever in-person college football game was WVU vs. VT back when Major Harris was a freshman (87?). I went with a friend and his family who were huge WVU fans. I was really competitive with this friend, so I cheered for VT just for spite. They let me down.
Funny, i took my ex to RFK for VT/WV. She was a drop of gold in a sea of purple! We won, no nahnah for me.. totally worth it! Damn good game too! Last game i have been to- must be 5/6 years now.

It's all crybaby Georgia's fault for losing to Alabama. If Georgia won they and FSU would be in, Texas and Alabama would be out.

But they lost

Alabama had to get in because if no SEC team made it too many feelings would be hurt. And you can't keep Texas out if Alabama makes it so one of the undefeated teams had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back