Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just never understood why they always have a really good defense but terrible offense.

This is hilarious

https://www.si.com/college/2023/09/24/penn-state-iowa-stats-brian-ferentz-reactions

• Iowa had the same number of turnovers as first downs (four)
  • Penn State scored just two fewer points than Iowa had offensive plays (31 to 33)
  • Penn State had more rushing attempts (57) than Iowa had passing yards (56)
  • Iowa’s total rushing yards (20) were nearly matched on one rush by Penn State running back Nicholas Singleton (19 yard long)
  • Iowa had six total fumbles (four lost)
  • Penn State QB Drew Allar nearly had as many passing attempts (37) as Iowa QB Cade McNamara had passing yards
  • Iowa posted a total of 20 rushing yards on 17 attempts

the ap rankings are so bad this year. they usually get some things wrong but my god, this season it seems like they are trying to rank people incorrectly.

thankfully the real playoff rankings are generally actually right

the ap rankings are so bad this year. they usually get some things wrong but my god, this season it seems like they are trying to rank people incorrectly.

thankfully the real playoff rankings are generally actually right
Just curious, what is wrong with the AP rankings?

MSU finally fired Mel Tucker for sexual harassment. Tucker wins the dumbass of the year award for harassing the sexual assault expert brought in to talk to the team.

What the hell was he thinking

moral turpitude

LOL

but the real reason...

"Last year, though, the team finished a disappointing 5-7, including blowout losses to rivals Michigan and Ohio State."

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do they try to hype up this Duke QB? I just don't understand the hype. He looks average as average comes. No way that guy is a 1st round QB.

Notre Dame is losing in the fourth. If they lose that knocks down the signature win for OSU. Who, as it is, only one that fake because the ND staff can't count players properly.

Dang, USC is down 17 early in the 2nd. Doubt it lasts but if it does it makes the Oregon-washington game next week even bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back