Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanford done made a game out of this vs Colorado.

Down by 29 and now the score is 29-26 with 12 minutes left in the game.
#13 for Stanford went ****ing insane. Unbelievable.

What a comeback by Stanford.

That was a historic comeback, wished I had watched it lol

Prime Time brought in a bunch offense forgot to build a defense

Almost the entire Colorado roster is brand new, there are very few holdovers. They brought in 51 transfers and 21 HS recruits, for a total of 72 new players. Last year USC brought in 20 transfers which was called a gigantic number at the time.

The year of the NFL lockout, when there was a limited preseason, defenses were a disorganized mess.

I watched Colorado lose to Oregon and I saw the same thing. They looked completely lost.

The offense wasn't much better outside of Shedeur Sanders, who is carrying that team.

Man, the Pac-12 is going out with a bang. Oregon @ Washington is matchup of the week. When I was a kid Washington was a power and even won a national title. They are looking great this year on both sides of the ball. Have several NFL prospects too.

The game is great so far, living up to the hype.

Did Washington just win the National Championship? Lol. Sheesh it's insane on the field.

Lanning is a straight idiot.

Easily left 2 FG's on the field, especially the one before the half.

He then should have punted on 4th and 3 from midfield instead of going for it.

Oh yeah, the Oregon TE who pulled that fake injury is a punk. First he acted like it was his left hamstring then quickly shifted over to his right knee.

#13 for Stanford went ****ing insane. Unbelievable.

What a comeback by Stanford.

This is a bad look considering how the game went

Neither is this

Deion Sanders Wants 'Lucrative Watch Deal' For Shedeur After Celebration Goes Viral

Never heard a coach make a statement like that before

Don't you dare suggest Colorado is "playing for clicks"

The thin skinned Colorado fans and media had their feelings badly hurt by that

Did any of you see what this guy is already asking for in a contract?
I know the draft rumors are pretty much s**t and these types of rumors fall right in line with the “this team is trading that guy” rumors, about 99.7% BS. If true, good luck to this guy, probably not #1 pick OR is getting like 1 stock in a team as “partial owner”.

Caleb Williams Wants NFL Ownership

Did any of you see what this guy is already asking for in a contract?
I know the draft rumors are pretty much s**t and these types of rumors fall right in line with the “this team is trading that guy” rumors, about 99.7% BS. If true, good luck to this guy, probably not #1 pick OR is getting like 1 stock in a team as “partial owner”.

Caleb Williams Wants NFL Ownership

Good lord

TBH, if it wasn't for his injury history I think Michael Pennix is a much better prospect. Unfortunately, the injury history cannot be ignored.

Everything has come too easy for Williams. He's always had superior talent around him. He followed a head coach who's great at developing NFL star QBs NFL first round busts.

Pennix has talent around him now but he didn't always. He played for Indiana and was surrounded by crap. Pennix also shows up big in big games.

Tough loss for PSU. Kept it close all game but the season’s over. Only get to play for the who gives a f**k bowl if you can’t beat OSU.

Vols getting beat by Alabama right now.

Milton has the tools, but he's clearly the reason the Vols lost.

How in the world did Josh Heupel get so fat? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back