Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what Oregon State was doing on that 4th and 5 call. Didn't use RB Martinez enough as he was just running wild on Washington all day.

USC has post 5 of the last 6 games.

USC fans were so jacked to get Lincoln Riley/Kennedy. After all he's an offensive coaching genius with a creative scheme and the best QB coach ever.

Apparently all he needed to be that was to only play bad defenses and have the most talented QB in the country. Things have gotten so bad Linc has taken a more active interest in the defense.

Unfortunately for Linc he's not in in the Big 12 anymore. Where defense is just something that happens while you're waiting for your creative offensive scheme to take the field again.

Why? Because of the final score in the Iron Bowl? You're gonna have to eliminate a lot of other teams if that's the case.
They have been skating all year. Just don’t seem dominant and always there. That win in the Iron Bowl should actually drop them in rankings.

Alabama beats Georgia and wins SECCG then they deserve to be in POs

I dont think they will though
So who of Ohio State or Michigan do you toss? Close game of two top 4 teams. If Alabama beats Georgia, is Georgia out? 4th and goal from the 31 against Auburn doesn’t speak worthy to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
SEC winner should go
big?? winner should go

Georgia probably should go even with an alabama loss IMO
same with the other school that is 12-0 from big??

if only loss is power conference championship & that gets POs denied then they should call those games PO games cause that is esentially what they are

I would be fine with that

So who of Ohio State or Michigan do you toss? Close game of two top 4 teams. If Alabama beats Georgia, is Georgia out? 4th and goal from the 31 against Auburn doesn’t speak worthy to me.
Are these serious questions? Right now, OSU is out. They lost the only game to a serious team they played. Alabama is out unless they beat Georgia, then they are in and UGA is out. Regardless, there are still games to be played that will determine the final 4. Could be cut and dry, could be a mess.

What happens if Bama beats UGA, Iowa (hahahaha!) beats Michigan, Louisville beats FSU, and Oregon beats Washington?

SEC winner should go
big?? winner should go

Georgia probably should go even with an alabama loss IMO
same with the other school that is 12-0 from big??

if only loss is power conference championship & that gets POs denied then they should call those games PO games cause that is esentially what they are

I would be fine with that

Pac 12 winner should go this year

Are these serious questions? Right now, OSU is out. They lost the only game to a serious team they played. Alabama is out unless they beat Georgia, then they are in and UGA is out. Regardless, there are still games to be played that will determine the final 4. Could be cut and dry, could be a mess.

What happens if Bama beats UGA, Iowa (hahahaha!) beats Michigan, Louisville beats FSU, and Oregon beats Washington?
OSU lost a game decided on the last drive to a 3 being a 2. Should not of fallen to 6 for that. No way an 8 (should of dropped a bunch after the Auburn chitshow) should jump that far beating a 1 especially after the last game vs Auburn. The loss to Texas should have more ooompf than a loss to Michigan. That's just my opinion though.

OSU lost a game decided on the last drive to a 3 being a 2. Should not of fallen to 6 for that. No way an 8 (should of dropped a bunch after the Auburn chitshow) should jump that far beating a 1 especially after the last game vs Auburn. The loss to Texas should have more ooompf than a loss to Michigan. That's just my opinion though.
OSU lost a game decided on the last drive to a 3 being a 2. Should not of fallen to 6 for that. No way an 8 (should have dropped a bunch after the Auburn chitshow) should jump that far beating a 1 especially after the last game vs Auburn. The loss to Texas should have more ooompf than a loss to Michigan. That's just my opinion though.
I don’t want to get into semantics, but you do see the problems with this line of thinking, right? Anyway, what anyone thinks right now doesn’t matter. There are still more games to be played.

OSU didn't beat ND as much as ND blew that game. If the ND defensive coaches could count to 11 then OSU is a 2 loss team.

I don’t want to get into semantics, but you do see the problems with this line of thinking, right? Anyway, what anyone thinks right now doesn’t matter. There are still more games to be played.

The winner of Oregon-Washington is in and Michigan isn't losing to Iowa and their crybaby joke of an OC. So Michigan is in.

It gets tricky then if Alabama, Texas and FSU all win.

You can't keep undefeated FSU out and are you really going to put Alabama in ahead of Texas after Texas dummied them in Tuscaloosa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back