Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably so. Gotta give the special needs kids a shot every once in a while.
Doesn’t mean i don’t think both Bama and Georgia wouldn’t boat race em, but they are undefeated and won the Championship of their Conference. Leaving Texas out would be glorious- as they skull fucked Bama in they house.

Also, think FSU gets screwed here because of QB… gives the panel the perfect excuse imo- i don’t agree though.
Yah, they probably will be screwed. Can't kick Texas out if you let Alabama. Alabama has to get in or the world record for hurt feelings will be broken if no SEC team is there.

Iowa down 10-0. Game over. No way that atrocious offense can recover.

Iowa never had a chance.

And no one is as bad as Iowa. Especially with their two best players out.

View attachment 21294

A lot of bad offenses in the Big 10 and MAC. Wow.

The fact Iowa was I the championship is a testament to how bad the Big 10 is this year. Straight trash, 2 or 3 good teams and the rest is garbage.

Iowa is better than at least half the Big 10, think about that. The entire west division is horrible. And you have garbage MSU and Indiana in the east.

Maybe Michigan should be the undefeated team that gets bumped from the playoffs. They played 1 or two good teams all year. Whooptie Doo.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's the "four best teams" then it will be:
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

Putting FSU in just gives Michigan another cupcake to munch on before they get throttled by the winner of Washington/Texas.

Florida International, or something like that, claimed a National Championship a few years ago after winning the scrub bowl game they got into... being undefeated aint everything just ask Boise State

FSU has no losses

The committee is supposed to select the four best teams. FSU lost their starting QB, and played lousy against a mediocre Florida team (also starting a backup QB) and a lousy Louisville team (that got beat by a two win Pitt).

It doesn't matter that FSU had no losses; they clearly weren't a better team than Michigan, Washington, Texas, or Alabama (any of those teams would pretty easily beat them in their current state).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back