Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU has a real argument. They won every game they played, which included wins over LSU and Florida. I’d be pissed if I were connected to that program. But, this is gonna happen no matter how many teams you let in the “playoffs”.

FSU has a real argument. They won every game they played, which included wins over LSU and Florida. I’d be pissed if I were connected to that program. But, this is gonna happen no matter how many teams you let in the “playoffs”.
should declare Conference Championship games PO games

The committee is supposed to select the four best teams. FSU lost their starting QB, and played lousy against a mediocre Florida team (also starting a backup QB) and a lousy Louisville team (that got beat by a two win Pitt).

It doesn't matter that FSU had no losses; they clearly weren't a better team than Michigan, Washington, Texas, or Alabama (any of those teams would pretty easily beat them in their current state).

Alabama played pretty lousy against a bad Auburn team recently

And got their ashes kicked by Texas at home

FSU didn't lose at all

There will be more crying with 12 teams

The committee is supposed to select the four best teams. FSU lost their starting QB, and played lousy against a mediocre Florida team (also starting a backup QB) and a lousy Louisville team (that got beat by a two win Pitt).

It doesn't matter that FSU had no losses; they clearly weren't a better team than Michigan, Washington, Texas, or Alabama (any of those teams would pretty easily beat them in their current state).
That same Florida team spanked LSU in their house better than Bama did at home. Bama got smoked by Auburn for goodness sakes until 4th in Goal from the 31. Spare me the suspense about FSU victories. Zero losses in a power conference means ya get in.

That same Florida team spanked LSU in their house better than Bama did at home. Bama got smoked by Auburn for goodness sakes until 4th in Goal from the 31. Spare me the suspense about FSU victories.
You’re trying way too hard because of your hatred for Alabama. There was no way the committee could have made the “right” picks. Arguments like these just lead to more arguments. It’s pointless.

Alabama played pretty lousy against a bad Auburn team recently

And got their ashes kicked by Texas at home

FSU didn't lose at all

That same Florida team spanked LSU in their house better than Bama did at home. Bama got smoked by Auburn for goodness sakes until 4th in Goal from the 31. Spare me the suspense about FSU victories. Zero losses in a power conference means ya get in.

Alabama is not the same team they were in Week 2.

FSU is not the same team they were early in the season.

At this point in time, Alabama is a better team than FSU. As are Michigan, Washington, and Texas.

It's a joke they didn't get in.

We don't know this. Fsu has one of the best defenses in the country and a good running game, you can win in college football with those two things. But leaving them out because of what we "think" would happen is not an appropriate way to do this, because we don't actually know until it happens and the games are played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back