Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"show me a report of someone that saw this coming"

*shows exactly that*

"that doesn't count!"

great conversation as always bud
Dude, even I picked a few upsets in March Madness... Mock drafts ain't news bubba, damn sure ain't inside info, as if. Pure speculation.

You are hilarious. Let's run down your inside boy here shall we....

His - Actual
4- Levis :biglaugh: Richardson
5- Carter - Witherspoon
6- Witherspoon - Paris Johnson
7- C. Gonzalez -Tyree Wilson
8- Bijan Robinson- Bijan Robinson
9. Tyree Wilson - Jalen Carter
10. Nolan Smith -Darnell Wright

And of course for us

11. Zay Flowers :thankyou: Peter Skoronski

Yeah, this dude's inside chit is off the charts amazing..... :deadhorse::makefun::hitthefan::howdy::disappointed::stfu:

His - Actual
5- Carter - Witherspoon

And of course for us

Yeah, this dude's inside chit is off the charts amazing..... :deadhorse::makefun::hitthefan::howdy::disappointed::stfu:
So, what is actually funny is that Daniel Jeremiah is the only “draft expert” that actually worked in an NFL scouting dept. He is the only one who has real credentials.

So, what is actually funny is that Daniel Jeremiah is the only “draft expert” that actually worked in an NFL scouting dept. He is the only one who has real credentials.
That basically sums up why all the “rumor mill” workers are so uninformed.
The one guy with any credentials towards being a “draft expert” got 3 picks right and 1 was an absolutely unanimous selection in Young, Stroud was a very highly predicted selection at #2.
Good on him for predicting the Houston 2-3 picks.

His - Actual
5- Carter - Witherspoon

And of course for us

To be fair, the Colts owner actually said they would have taken Levis at 4 if Richardson wasn't there. Might be laughable but it was an actual possibility. I think Richardson is an even worse pick at 4 though.

To be fair, the Colts owner actually said they would have taken Levis at 4 if Richardson wasn't there. Might be laughable but it was an actual possibility. I think Richardson is an even worse pick at 4 though.
I’m just breaking his balls. Nobody really knows chit about what’s going on in the war rooms. And to your point, shouldn’t the best insider NFL mock man have known that? It’s just click bait and real speculation. Not news and certainly not insider reporting.

I’m just breaking his balls. Nobody really knows chit about what’s going on in the war rooms. And to your point, shouldn’t the best insider NFL mock man have known that? It’s just click bait and real speculation. Not news and certainly not insider reporting.
Totally agree. It's all throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. Not like they're accountable for being wrong.
Just gives everyone something to read between the Superbowl and the draft.

According to "sources" (the same ones who said we were going to trade up to #3) they were. There were all kinds of rumors before Manning went to Denver and Brady went to Tampa.

THEY WEREN'T AVAILABLE FOR TRADE.

We were linked to them as free agents. Thats it.

We didn't trade up because Stroud went at 2.
Or the very real possibility they didn’t trade up because they didn’t want Stroud or the farm mortgaging.

only speculation can happen now or at least until Ran or Vrabel’s post career book is written.

THEY WEREN'T AVAILABLE FOR TRADE.

We were linked to them as free agents. Thats it.
We were also linked to sign Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Those rumors carried the same credibility as this one (zero) and unsurprisingly worked out the same.

Reports? I don't recall Ran or Vrabe's saying anything about it.

Why would they? What did Vrabel say about AJ last year before he was traded? What purpose does it serve to talk about trade discussions that don't materialize?

https://titansized.com/posts/atlanta-falcons-trade-tennessee-titans-tannehill

Oh look, here's another article talking about how we were trying to trade Tanne during the 1st round. I bet Ran and Vrabel are simply putting these rumors out too eh? Trying scheme ahead for the 2024 draft already.

You have reading comprehension issues. It didn't happen and was never going to happen, the Titans did not have the resources to field a team and trade up.

Seems pretty clear the Titans are trying to rebuild. That's why we met with at least 5-6 QBs. It's why we've been trying to move vets as well.

We were also linked to sign Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Those rumors carried the same credibility as this one (zero) and unsurprisingly worked out the same.

We were quite clearly interested in both Peyton and Brady.

We met with Peyton and offered him lifetime contract. That isn't speculation or some Internet gossip. Bud Adams is literally on record saying he offered Peyton a lifetime contract. And Peyton came out years later and said he was pretty close to signing in Tennessee. Again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back