Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were quite clearly interested in both Peyton and Brady.

We met with Peyton and offered him lifetime contract. That isn't speculation. Bud Adams is on record saying he did it. And Peyton came out years later and said he was pretty close to signing in Tennessee. Again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
I simply told you before the draft it wasn't happening. It was a ridiculous rumor, and it didn't happen, just like I predicted. Same with both of the other rumors.

3 for 3 on my part, so apparently I do know what I'm talking about.

I simply told you before the draft it wasn't happening. It was a ridiculous rumor, and it didn't happen, just like I predicted. Same with both of the other rumors.

The lack of an opportunity doesn't prove anything. You can't be 3 for 3 on an imaginary opportunity.

Trey Lance will throw for more TDs than Mahomes at QB in 2023. If Pat Mahomes doesn't play in 2023 that clearly means I'm right. See how that works?

Tell me again how the Peyton rumors were BS? I like that story.

The lack of an opportunity doesn't prove anything. You can't be 3 for 3 on an imaginary opportunity.

Trey Lance will throw for more TDs than Mahomes at QB in 2023. If Pat Mahomes doesn't play in 2023 that clearly means I'm right. See how that works?
Straw man.

3 times I said it wouldn't happen. 3 times I was right.

Fact.

So, what do you think about the guy they did draft in the 2nd round?

https://titansized.com/posts/atlanta-falcons-trade-tennessee-titans-tannehill

I guess Ran and Vrabel spinning rumors for the 2024 draft already huh? That's some 4d Chess.
“Even if both sides deny that this happened, we know that Ran Carthon said several times that he was making calls and that the team was talking to everyone.”

sounds like a reliable source. This is quoted from the article.
basically a “trust me, I know what I’m saying even if the 2 teams I’m claiming were that close to a deal deny it.”

And Simon Hunter, this author’s source, is a professional gambler. He was hired by Action Network because “improve his picks on NFL spreads and over/unders on "The Favorites" podcast.” (From his Action Network Bio)

why is this guy reliable?
Basically the entire article, speculating on the info he got from another source is what you’re buying as “4D chess”?

Sure. We've been trying to trade Tanne for months because we wanted to draft a 2nd round QB to replace him.... Makes total sense.
I suppose it might not make sense if you buy the first part, they’ve been trying to trade THill.

the next question I guess I’m looking for from your perspective is
Is trying to trade someone and listening to trade offers for anyone the same thing? What about “shopping” a person and trying to trade someone?

Why would they? What did Vrabel say about AJ last year before he was traded? What purpose does it serve to talk about trade discussions that don't materialize?

Oh look, here's another article talking about how we were trying to trade Tanne during the 1st round. I bet Ran and Vrabel are simply putting these rumors out too eh? Trying scheme ahead for the 2024 draft already.
Just take the loss man! It’s ok.

You are totally an insider! Please direct message me in the future. I want in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back