Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graduated college in 3 years. I know how that it is. Taking the max 18 hours semester after semester. I did 18 at Tech and then did 3 more at the same time at Nashville State CC on the other side of town for one semester. It SUUUUUCKED! Don't regret any of it. It takes a LOT of motivation to take on that much of a work load and then have a job on the side.

Here what everyone knows about Levis that are good- hes smart, he is intense, he will not show up out of shape, and no one will be able to complain about lack of arm strength.

He will make his mistakes but i think we got excellent value at that pick

Love him or hate him, he can an amazing amount of velocity on his passes with very little effort and movement

The more I see, the more I understand the appeal. He can definitely do the thing. Maybe be one of the better QB's in the NFL. He must continue to grow and learn to make better decisions on the field. If he can check his ego while he does that, we may have something special here.

The more I see, the more I understand the appeal. He can definitely do the thing. Maybe be one of the better QB's in the NFL. He must continue to grow and learn to make better decisions on the field. If he can check his ego while he does that, we may have something special here.

The media had it out for this guy. Everything inhave read from former teacher and coaches is that he is genius level smart and a hard worker. Good guy too. He did some silly stuff, like mayo in coffee and the posting the bathroom muscle selfies and the media used that to fuel their fire. Hes got a raw deal and it cost him millions. Now he just needs to prove them
Wrong. He certainly has the tools
To be elite.

The media had it out for this guy. Everything inhave read from former teacher and coaches is that he is genius level smart and a hard worker. Good guy too. He did some silly stuff, like mayo in coffee and the posting the bathroom muscle selfies and the media used that to fuel their fire. Hes got a raw deal and it cost him millions. Now he just needs to prove them
Wrong. He certainly has the tools
To be elite.
Not sure about the media had it out for him narrative. Could be, but none of that matters now. He is a Titan. He has the physical tools and mental ability to be great. If the media stuff and draft fall motivates him, by all means I hope that fuels him. The way I see it, he is in a good spot now. It is up to him to capitalize. Nobody knows if he will do that. But he definitely has the capacity to do so. As a Titan fan, I wish him the best.

Had 2 friends forward me the video where he threw a floater. Like who the fuck cares that a rookie threw a damn floater.

There was a video of him with 3 hot chicks and haters love to see people with instant fame fail, therefore I have to understand that's what's going on with the Levis hate right now.

Really hope he proves the doubters wrong because they are on him like white on rice right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back