Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis is not a perfect prospect. My biggest problem is that he threw too many bad INTs in college due to forcing what wasn’t there. But he has serious potential. Very strong arm and can throw off balance and on the run accurately. He is tough and seems to be a good leader.

A common top end comp made for him is Josh Allen, and he actually does look pretty similar to Allen in college. I hated Josh Allen coming out of college, but the Bills have built an offense around him and he is now one of the best QBs in the NFL.
I believe if we put Levis in a similar situation, he could be the next Josh Allen. But that means getting him a Diggs, a great OL, and calling plays that he can be successful with.

They defend him by saying "he had no help and a bad OC"..

uh, welcome to the Titans. I watch his highlight films and I think, our receivers are worse than the KY receivers. NO way our receivers could make the plays that KY were receivers were making.

They defend him by saying "he had no help and a bad OC"..

uh, welcome to the Titans. I watch his highlight films and I think, our receivers are worse than the KY receivers. NO way our receivers could make the plays that KY were receivers were making.
I agree. I do think Burks is better than anyone they had last year, but he had Wandale Robinson 2 years ago. Like I said, if he’s going to succeed, we need to improve the supporting cast.
And I’m not ready to call Kelly a bad OC

I agree. I do think Burks is better than anyone they had last year, but he had Wandale Robinson 2 years ago. Like I said, if he’s going to succeed, we need to improve the supporting cast.
And I’m not ready to call Kelly a bad OC
So you havent figured out that the OC doesnt matter, we play Vrabel ball. Whether it was Lefleur, Smith, Downing, we ran the exact same plays over and over and over. You think all of a sudden Vrabel is going to allow one of his coaches to do what they want instead of what he wants? We will run the exact same plays over and over and over. 1st down 2 yard run, 2nd down 2 yard run, 3rd down Henry comes out, kickstand comes in, 2 yard screen, punt.

Rinse wash repeat. Vrabel ball 100%

What?

We didn't trade up to #3 (stupid) nor draft a QB at #11 because we didn't have the luxury of doing so.

Anyone who suggested otherwise was either oblivious or retarded.

Damnit Bonky. We don't take kindly to reason and logic around here. It's all about being irrational and emotional.

Except the tons of reports where we were trying to move up to 3. And the fact that we didn't take Levis at 11. You don't take a QB we at 33 if you're as high on him as you say.
Reports? I don't recall Ran or Vrabe's saying anything about it.

yeah all the insiders say it happened but hurraytitans expert titans homer doesnt wanna believe it so it must not be true
Never claimed expert.

claimed that none of the rumors are true. That’s based primarily on the fact that none of the rumors have been true.

so which Houston insider released this info again?

Where there is smoke, there is almost always fire. TN was quite clearly in the market for a QB and met with at minimum 5 different QBs. The top 2 QBs in most everybody's board went 1 and 2 overall and you think the rumors were bogus, despite actual NFL insiders reporting otherwise.
NFC Executive appreciates your blind loyalty

Where there is smoke, there is almost always fire. TN was quite clearly in the market for a QB and met with at minimum 5 different QBs. The top 2 QBs in most everybody's board went 1 and 2 overall and you think the rumors were bogus, despite actual NFL insiders reporting otherwise.
blind homerism. gotta love it. cant make someone see reality if they dont want to.

I hope after Levis scores his first touchdown as a pro he pulls out a mayo packet from his sock and eats it, a la TO and the sharpie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back