Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the point of that drill. Why do a 180? That never happens
I think it has more to do with eyes off then on target, not necessarily the back turned itself. Pocket scrambling, ball being hit, then target release. He obviously didn’t acquire target prior to release I guess. Scrambling QBs turn their back on the play often in games too. It’s a perfect drill for Squirrel.

These Levis mistakes are clearly going to be a long term problem. Oh wait…
View attachment 20935 View attachment 20936
Yep… Bottom line, finding a top tier NFL QB is such a crap shoot. It is WAY too early to pass judgement. Even QBs that end up great will have struggles early on.

I think Levis is in the perfect position to succeed. Sit back behind a solid veteran pro like Tanny for this year and learn without being thrown to the wolves. Just like Mahomes did behind Alex Smith or even Aaron Rodgers.

If he can’t make it after this nice methodical entrance to the NFL, then move on. The good thing is we only invested 2nd round pick. When the other 3 top QBs from this years draft fail, it will be much more painful for them!

Fact of the matter is, titans off-season is always slow and nothing to report.

These guys have got to blow a shit storm outta nothing to keep people interested till pre season. Until he pulls a full isaih Wilson I'm not interested.

Anxious to see Levis in preseason action. If he looks like he's actually played in a football game before, we at least have our backup QB and Willis can go run in circles somewhere else.

Anxious to see Levis in preseason action. If he looks like he's actually played in a football game before, we at least have our backup QB and Willis can go run in circles somewhere else.

Should've waited to draft Quinn Ewers with our 10th pick next year.

Michael Mayer instead of Levis would've been epic.

Could you imagine Ewers throwing to Chig, Mayer and Burks? Hot damn.

Mayer was the correct pick IMO. He was there, we should of taken him. Hindsight will let us know- maybe we get lucky here, but I ain’t holding my breath.

Mayer was the correct pick IMO. He was there, we should of taken him. Hindsight will let us know- maybe we get lucky here, but I ain’t holding my breath.

Yeah I lowkey would've loved Mayer with our 2nd round pick. Honestly would not have thrown a fit if we traded back in the 1st to get him.

Mayer and Chig would've been great.

could have gotten Meyer and that is who I wanted... but not gonna cry about a strong armed QB when useless squirrelboi stated like 6 games in 22... Titans, every NFL team, need a backup QB that can actually play football

could have gotten Meyer and that is who I wanted... but not gonna cry about a strong armed QB when useless squirrelboi stated like 6 games in 22... Titans, every NFL team, need a backup QB that can actually play football
Squirrel boy didn’t get to 6. Some dude bagging groceries was hand selected to start the important games that decided our season.
Speaks volumes for squirrels everywhere.

...this is opinion.

Squirrel boy didn’t get to 6. Some dude bagging groceries was hand selected to start the important games that decided our season.
Speaks volumes for squirrels everywhere.
Y’all quit calling Willis squirrel boy. It’s disrespectful.

squirrels can actually get across the road after all that back and forth.

I seen alot people saying he is the next Ryan Tannehill.Or that he's was drafted because he is similar or runs the offense the same

If that's the case we are screwed Ryan Tannehill should not be anyone's goal

I seen alot people saying he is the next Ryan Tannehill.Or that he's was drafted because he is similar or runs the offense the same

If that's the case we are screwed Ryan Tannehill should not be anyone's goal
Tammy easily the best we’ve had since #9. Pull yo head out of yo arse and get some air!

Tammy easily the best we’ve had since #9. Pull yo head out of yo arse and get some air!
Honestly, Tannehill is the best QB the Titans have ever had. McNair was a hell of a football player and as tough as they come and Tannehill is the better pure QB.

Many QBs would love to be on Tannehills level and many teams would love to have a QB like Tannehill. No, he's not Mahomes or Brady but the people that pretend he's not a good QB and the reason the Titans have been relevant since he took over are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back