Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all forgetting, we had that reciever who could block and get 1000yds easy a season. But Jrob not vrabs decided to trade his ass. We do need recievers who can block as we're running Henry to the ground, its kind of a necessity unless we're gonna run 3 TEs all night long. Ofcourse Vrabs has had an opinion on the hiring of the ex texans brought in wether there coachable or a good fit in the room, ex pats is all Jrob for sure. No way Vrabs is making GM decisions, **** Ran Just hired an assistant GM. No way that hire goes through if Vrabs is doing a Bill OBrien and bringing this ship down for 5 years.

Long Live the King
Our Downing style of offense did not warrant a $25M/year receiver (or whatever the annual salary is).

Y'all forgetting, we had that reciever who could block and get 1000yds easy a season. But Jrob not vrabs decided to trade his ass. We do need recievers who can block as we're running Henry to the ground, its kind of a necessity unless we're gonna run 3 TEs all night long. Ofcourse Vrabs has had an opinion on the hiring of the ex texans brought in wether there coachable or a good fit in the room, ex pats is all Jrob for sure. No way Vrabs is making GM decisions, **** Ran Just hired an assistant GM. No way that hire goes through if Vrabs is doing a Bill OBrien and bringing this ship down for 5 years.

Long Live the King
yeah... brown sat games, half games, series & plays... he is a diva, but he was talented.

zero chance Titans would have gotten $20m CAP value for his pathetic whiney always sitting instead of blocking for DH22 like any true WR should butt

He is who we thought he was!
Pretty much everyone on this board, every UT fan, and every other Titans fan I know, knew this pick was a mistake. Still no idea what they saw in him? Was it the high interceptions, or the tendency to fumble a lot that made him a perfect fit for us?

I've said it before, but this organization would be way better off with any of us goT posters working as their GM and we'd do it for 1/10 the price.

Pretty much everyone on this board, every UT fan, and every other Titans fan I know, knew this pick was a mistake. Still no idea what they saw in him? Was it the high interceptions, or the tendency to fumble a lot that made him a perfect fit for us?

I've said it before, but this organization would be way better off with any of us goT posters working as their GM and we'd do it for 1/10 the price.
Still waiting on the return of our GM @KyTitansFan he may very well set everyone straight on the Levis pick.

Lol we're freaking out that a rookie QB who likely isnt going to play this year isn't hitting a football sized square while doing a 180 in practice?

His completion percentage at KY was 65.4% and 66% which is usually middle of the packish or higher percentage numbers in the NFL.

Can't say whether he'll be good on the field but it ridiculous to even bat and eye at this drill early in practices.

Reminds me of when there were clips of Henrys footwork drills in practices and people were freaking out... He seems to be pretty good at football tho.

Lol we're freaking out that a rookie QB who likely isnt going to play this year isn't hitting a football sized square while doing a 180 in practice?

His completion percentage at KY was 65.4% and 66% which is usually middle of the packish or higher percentage numbers in the NFL.

Can't say whether he'll be good on the field but it ridiculous to even bat and eye at this drill early in practices.

Reminds me of when there were clips of Henrys footwork drills in practices and people were freaking out... He seems to be pretty good at football tho.
Well, to be fair here, he didn't just miss the square, or the two next to it, he missed the whole damn obstacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back