Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we're freaking out that a rookie QB who likely isnt going to play this year isn't hitting a football sized square while doing a 180 in practice?

His completion percentage at KY was 65.4% and 66% which is usually middle of the packish or higher percentage numbers in the NFL.

Can't say whether he'll be good on the field but it ridiculous to even bat and eye at this drill early in practices.

Reminds me of when there were clips of Henrys footwork drills in practices and people were freaking out... He seems to be pretty good at football tho.
He missed the entire net. From 10 yards. And missed high.

Well, to be fair here, he didn't just miss the square, or the two next to it, he missed the whole damn obstacle.

It was a bad throw for sure. Point is, does it really matter? It's a practice drill. I'm sure he'll get better at it with repetition. Doesn't look like anything that would happen in a game situation. Just something Tannehill and Willis have done 1000 times so of course they hit it. We know damn well Willis isn't accurate. Lol

Lol we're freaking out that a rookie QB who likely isnt going to play this year isn't hitting a football sized square while doing a 180 in practice?

His completion percentage at KY was 65.4% and 66% which is usually middle of the packish or higher percentage numbers in the NFL.

Can't say whether he'll be good on the field but it ridiculous to even bat and eye at this drill early in practices.

Reminds me of when there were clips of Henrys footwork drills in practices and people were freaking out... He seems to be pretty good at football tho.
Not sure who is legit freaking out over this. I just thought it was funny and it changes literally nothing on the way I felt before I saw it.

missing the entire net thing is kind of funny though. I’d probably miss too.

on the bright side and while totally scrutinizing to an unreasonable level, did you catch the velocity in which he missed the net? He’s gonna be breaking fingers of all these non-name WR in TN.

Edit: nevermind. I see the comments of who takes this clip seriously. They must be awful to watch a game with.

Not sure who is legit freaking out over this. I just thought it was funny and it changes literally nothing on the way I felt before I saw it.

missing the entire net thing is kind of funny though. I’d probably miss too.

on the bright side and while totally scrutinizing to an unreasonable level, did you catch the velocity in which he missed the net? He’s gonna be breaking fingers of all these non-name WR in TN.

Edit: nevermind. I see the comments of who takes this clip seriously. They must be awful to watch a game with.

He's going to have to learn to put a little touch on some passes. Can't always throw those rockets.

But yeah, wasn't really pointing out any comments in particular but there's some here and I also saw negative comments on a FB post. But the FB people are always toxic about everything.

I just see it as doing a drill he's probably never done before and something that probably won't translate to anything on the field. Not meaning to defend Levis because I'm on the fence as far as if he will be any good at QB...but that drill doesn't tell us anything but some people act like it does.

I guess the moral to the story is anyone who struggles in training camp will be a superstar. Interesting facts you learn at GoTitans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back