Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
so your are hopeful the OL has improved
I'm hoping. Between the two I think the OL has a better chance than the WRs to improve. With the better OL Henry and the running game gets going and it will help the weak WR corps. Or I guess it could come down to Kelly too on how he's going to run this offense. He could have good plan to hide our weaknesses or not.

I'm hoping. Between the two I think the OL has a better chance than the WRs to improve. With the better OL Henry and the running game gets going and it will help the weak WR corps. Or I guess it could come down to Kelly too on how he's going to run this offense. He could have good plan to hide our weaknesses or not.

I wish i knew the plan to address the receiver position. Their isnt much out as FA

and are they coachable, do they put the team first.... all that and what you mentioned trumps talent in our roster (lol)
Don’t want to overlook the preferred (not required) characteristics of previously having played for NE or Houston.
This could explain why the WR list is not improving much, they haven’t cast off too many WR worth taking.

Don’t want to overlook the preferred (not required) characteristics of previously having played for NE or Houston.
This could explain why the WR list is not improving much, they haven’t cast off too many WR worth taking.

GD it, we just found the reason.... there's no average Texan or Patriot Free Agent WRs out there lol...

You say that like it was JRob demanding WRs who only block and not catch. That is Vrabel 100%. JRob made mistakes, but mostly it was listening to Vrabel and then taking the fall for it.
It’s going to be obvious to everyone before this season is over. How can anyone who was a great player and does coach well for the most part and is well liked by players, be so stubborn about a good offense? I hoped I would never see another Jeff Fischer ( however it’s spelled)
It wouldn’t surprise me to find out a lot of Jrobs bad decisions were heavily suggested by Vrab.

Y'all forgetting, we had that reciever who could block and get 1000yds easy a season. But Jrob not vrabs decided to trade his ass. We do need recievers who can block as we're running Henry to the ground, its kind of a necessity unless we're gonna run 3 TEs all night long. Ofcourse Vrabs has had an opinion on the hiring of the ex texans brought in wether there coachable or a good fit in the room, ex pats is all Jrob for sure. No way Vrabs is making GM decisions, shit Ran Just hired an assistant GM. No way that hire goes through if Vrabs is doing a Bill OBrien and bringing this ship down for 5 years.

Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back