Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the Titans have needed a decent back behind Henry for several years now. If he's better than the bums we've had, it's a plus, I guess.

Sounds like he's pretty good catching the ball which is interesting.
forman called and said they had that guy already

Really wish we would've got Devon Achane instead if we were going for RB here. Honestly didn't think we would go RB in the 3rd, especially since not having a 4th.

Some of y’all just missed all of them saying how talented this guy was. Just missed it or ignored it. So he plays for 4 or 5 years. How many actually do.

Well. He is interesting, but the more he is on the field the less Henry is on the field. And that's the part I don't like. But we have a good screen game. And he adds electricity to the offense. It's just a little redundant with Henry because Henry is electric himself. But so far, it looks like he is building his replacement offense for the future.

Great point, one more way to telegraph when we're passing!

Ran going to be roasted so hard over this. Draft a RB with one good knee and not draft a WR in 3 rounds. Hard questions are coming his way and I hope he has a GOOD answer because right now he is JRob 2.0

Ran going to be roasted so hard over this. Draft a RB with one good knee and not draft a WR in 3 rounds. Hard questions are coming his way and I hope he has a GOOD answer because right now he is JRob 2.0
WR or TE Washington would have been a better choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back