Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the Titans have needed a decent back behind Henry for several years now. If he's better than the bums we've had, it's a plus, I guess.

Sounds like he's pretty good catching the ball which is interesting.
Not true. We've drafted scrubs but we picked up no-name bums of the street that were great. We didn't skip a beat with Foreman and Hilliard when Henry was out. We may have beat the Bengals if Henry was still hurt.

Why the F do we keep drafting more?

Not true. We've drafted scrubs but we picked up no-name bums of the street that were great. We didn't skip a beat with Foreman and Hilliard when Henry was out. We may have beat the Bengals if Henry was still hurt.

Why the F do we keep drafting more?
Foreman was the one exception. But don't think he wanted to stick around and be in Henrys shadow.

Hilliard made a couple of plays catching the ball...that's about it.

exactly my thoughts... zero chance Titans use spears other than third down DH22 sub... meaning D will get chance to go small and have extra DBs on field with spears...
It’s not that long ago we wasted plenty of money and field time on superstar Dexter Mccluster.
Maybe someone is longing for that. I’d never guess why, but I’ve got no other explanation.

Foreman was the one exception. But don't think he wanted to stick around and be in Henrys shadow.

Hilliard made a couple of plays catching the ball...that's about it.
Hilliard had some great runs too. And that's with barely any touches. Before that it was the Mc..something guy that had some clutch 3rd down plays.

WE DON'T NEED TO DRAFT A RB. Certainly not in the 3rd.

Hilliard had some great runs too. And that's with barely any touches. Before that it was the Mc..something guy that had some clutch 3rd down plays.

WE DON'T NEED TO DRAFT A RB. Certainly not in the 3rd.
Oh, I'm not arguing for the pick at all. Just saying behind Henry, the RB position hasn't been very good.

I'd rather keep Henry out there every down anyway but gotta have some back up now and then.

The only thing I can think of is Tim Kelly splitting him out wide at WR a lot.
Which kind of makes me wonder, why not just draft a WR?

not only do we have a very short list of WR, none are really confirmed valid.
Is the WR pool so weak in the draft that this RB is better?

Oh, I'm not arguing for the pick at all. Just saying behind Henry, the RB position hasn't been very good.

I'd rather keep Henry out there every down anyway but gotta have some back up now and then.
For the “easiest position to replace” the titans sure do a s**t job drafting them.

it is the definition of boom or bust, 2K for Henry and CJ2K, a bunch of nobodies in between. Freakin Lendale White makes the list of top 5.

I have an uneasy feeling that during the first game of the season, Tim Kelly is going to turn to a camera, grab his own hair, and pull off a mask revealing… Terry Robiskie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back