Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he counting Purdy (the last pick in the draft) as the QB under 25? So how many times did that guy get passed up?

The way I see it is, yes, a few young QBs come in and do well... But that's usually pure luck or that your team has sucked for long enough to fill the voids and QB is the piece that gets the team over the hump.

It also works the other way around...theres always a couple of teams that do well with QBs that no one expected to do well...

There are a lot of one year wonders and there are a lot of QBs that do great but never win the big one.
It also doesn’t really address that Tua and LJ have been out half the season. Tua may be done entirely.

Purdy has played solid, still has a small body of work.

But 100% right, it’s luck/ coincidence/ solid TEAM/ and yes, a couple really good QBs.

For TE i just hope they clearly roll with Chig as our number 1, bring back hooper to be the number 2 TE option. I dont think we really need to sign a new edge if we cut dupree, we'll get landry back and weaver was pretty good in his first actual season

Based on?

i mean, for all we know, Texans and colts could get the next Winston and mariota. Is that something people are worried about

Edit: and what do you mean it appears Lawrence is going to be the next manning? He killed the titans the first matchup then did nothing in the finale.

I am going off the ‘NFL script’ of promoting the Jags and Lawrence as the next AFc team on the rise

TE?

Chig and Hooper will be back, Swaim is fine as a #3/ blocking TE.

Wait will Hooper be back? Isn’t he on a 1 year deal and Tanny didn’t use him as much as Dobbs? And Chig should be in the driver seat now anyways - rather see more of him now that his rookie year is done instead of a split again , just my opinion - I like Hooper though fine with it either way

TE?

Chig and Hooper will be back, Swaim is fine as a #3/ blocking TE.
well CO might be something but needs to do it again... Hooper is servicable but nothing special. swaim can be replaced easily and should be IMO

IF the ND TE is there at 11 I would hope TItans consider him. Looks very Olsen-ish to me

I'd rather have Purdy than Lance. Lance showed absolutely nothing before his ankle went kaput.
He played in one game and it was a boarder line monsoon lol. Purdy would be fine too but SF might rather stick with him. Either way if SF wants to move one I'd love to go after either.

For TE i just hope they clearly roll with Chig as our number 1, bring back hooper to be the number 2 TE option. I dont think we really need to sign a new edge if we cut dupree, we'll get landry back and weaver was pretty good in his first actual season
Weaver would probably stay as a rotational guy as I assume it’ll be Landry and Autry outside. Walker has been great inside with Jeff and Tart. Hope we bring him back and we’re good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back