Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Schwartz leaves, we're about to find out who really was to credit the progress of the defense in 2021 and 2022. Schwartz or Bowen.

Watch us revert back to the 2020 defense without an elite offense to make up for it.
we had the literal worst pass defense in the league, what is there to credit?

literally worst rofl

If Schwartz leaves, we're about to find out who really was to credit the progress of the defense in 2021 and 2022. Schwartz or Bowen.

Watch us revert back to the 2020 defense without an elite offense to make up for it.
The only thing the defense did well was stop the run. Teams outsmarted themselves by not just dropping back and passing every play because it worked every time they did.

I think Bowen and GymShorts should both go. They can hang out with Downing.

I think we should look at extending tanniehil for an extra year or 2 and look at spreading the money around, I.e extra 2 years 50mil guaranteed. Spread that out over the 3 years he'd be contracted, it'll be under 30 mil a year, he gets job security and realistically we might nab a qb in the draft in the meantime. Willis just doesn't seem it and I'd rather tanny than say a Derek Carr. He's had the best reciever in the league and was shit.

No as well....I'd be interested in Marvin Jones as a vet WR though

I was thinking someone more like DJ Chark over old man Marvin; same team but I saw something on rotoworld how Chark was a one year place holder for Jameson Williams and now he will be looking for a more stable contract; replacement for Woods.

Burks, Chark, Phillips and a RD 1-2 speedster draft pick ain’t a bad start over whatever this year was.

View attachment 20423

I was thinking someone more like DJ Chark over old man Marvin; same team but I saw something on rotoworld how Chark was a one year place holder for Jameson Williams and now he will be looking for a more stable contract.

Burks, Chark, Phillips and a RD 1-2 speedster draft pick ain’t a bad start over whatever this year was.
Chark would be a good addition

I was thinking someone more like DJ Chark over old man Marvin; same team but I saw something on rotoworld how Chark was a one year place holder for Jameson Williams and now he will be looking for a more stable contract; replacement for Woods.

View attachment 20423
Mecole Hardman could be an interesting signing as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back