Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The secondary is really young outside Byard. Maybe after a year of experience and returning healthy with a new secondary coach, we see improvements.

Honestly, with the secondary we have and what they just showcased, not many have suggested a CB is on the “needs” list either.
There must be SOME faith that the players are pretty good, scheme may be the issue.

JRob's failures keep piling up for his picks down the road.

The Athletic's Zack Rosenblatt believes Corey Davis could be cut this offseason.

Good news is he should be relatively cheap due to injury history. Bad news is, injury history. But Long is a good player and I'd like to see him stick around.

Another Colin McCarthy. Can make major plays with tons of potential but just can't depend on him when it counts. I can see him getting just an 1 year deal.

Good news is he should be relatively cheap due to injury history. Bad news is, injury history. But Long is a good player and I'd like to see him stick around.
injury history is just a part of being a Titan.... Long would play every single game season after season for any other team.

Just curious, how many games has Conklin missed since leaving the Titans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back