Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... The worst part is the signings didn't work out. Even if they did, he'd have to be cutting/restructuring all of these guys just to get under the cap anyway... So bad business the last couple of years either way.
I guess he tried to address the pass rush with Beasley and Clowney...and Woods had a good year with LAR.

I fully expect those cuts as well. I also think we get a deal done with Simmons which will lower his cap hit this year. We can also free up some money with Tannehill restructure.. that is if we keep him. Not gonna advocate either way. My personal opinion is we keep him but I'm good with whatever way they wanna go.
I'm not a big Tannehill fan lately but I do think he's the best option, with a restructuring/possible out in 2024.
I am wondering if there's any truth or possibly of a trade for Lance? It shouldn't take more than a 2nd or 3rd to get him.

I'm not a big Tannehill fan lately but I do think he's the best option, with a restructuring/possible out in 2024.
I am wondering if there's any truth or possibly of a trade for Lance? It shouldn't take more than a 2nd or 3rd to get him.
They will probably want at least a first and then some. They gave up 3 firsts to get him and the fact they don't have to get rid of him bodes well for them.

They will probably want at least a first and then some. They gave up 3 firsts to get him and the fact they don't have to get rid of him bodes well for them.
Take it for what it's worth but I read this...

Even if the Niners are receptive to potential trade offers for Lance after the season, they won’t come close to recouping that haul. Based on my conversations with several teams’ general managers (and other high- ranking front-office executives), Lance would be unlikely to net much more than a third- round selection, though it’s possible there’s a team out there motivated to give more.

No way anyone gives up a first rounder for him. He hasn't shown anything to warrant it.

But they do have the leverage. Just depends on if they're willing to get SOMETHING for him now or just keep him as a back up.

I can't see SF getting a first unless an injury happens...Purdy threw a wrench into their QB plans lol
Really crazy situation in SF. Jimmy G was supposed to be the man, they decide to give up a huge haul for Lance, Jimmy and Lance both go down and Purdy, the last pick in the draft looks better than both of them combined.

Really crazy situation in SF. Jimmy G was supposed to be the man, they decide to give up a huge haul for Lance, Jimmy and Lance both go down and Purdy, the last pick in the draft looks better than both of them combined.
Purdy has been great but how confident can you be that the league won't figure him out. He's also benefitted from a absurdly good D and some wild luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back