Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone that thinks Titans improve by cutting T17 and going rookie round 1 is an idiot @KyTitansFan
Someone that doesn’t know the difference in not extending and cutting is the real idiot, and then displaying it publicly makes them an even bigger one. I’ve said in this thread that keeping Tannehill next year is the best move. You obviously can’t read either.

odd YOU insult me yet your lame ass agrees with GoT

how dumb are you? @KyTitansFan ???

and you thinking anyone cares what you say is sorta funny... only reason I am typing this is cause you are trying to get some attention by mentioning GoT

and extending T17 could be a solid move without a doubt... I would have no problem with it as long as T17 remains cuttable in year 3+

Tannehill is our best option...with an improved OL and WRs, and a decent OC..just need the cap money to sign those positions.... restructure Tannehill, cut Lewan...LT at 11

That’s a good idea

You can basically already do this by going back to a thread where a person is hired or player drafted/signed and see what people's posts/reactions were as receipts. If were callin for receipts now on this drafts top 3 qbs, i dont think any of them will be a burrow/Herbert level QB and thats what I'd want from a qb taken so high up. So I'd also run it back with tannehill... For now

You can basically already do this by going back to a thread where a person is hired or player drafted/signed and see what people's posts/reactions were as receipts. If were callin for receipts now on this drafts top 3 qbs, i dont think any of them will be a burrow/Herbert level QB and thats what I'd want from a qb taken so high up. So I'd also run it back with tannehill... For now
It gets tougher with some receipts too, because of the general lack of patience from many fans, the opinion of a player may have been right/wrong immediately but swapped as a little more time passed.

for example, thoughts on Lamar Jackson. When drafted, I’m sure it was mixed, then he has a MVP year so everyone saying great pick, I told you so, etc, may actually have to retract some of that based on the last year or 2 of him showing some signs of struggle and/or injury issues.

I’ll admit, I was dead wrong on Mahomes thinking KC made a huge mistake trading up for him after we all knew Chicago made a huge mistake actually trading up for Trubisky. Never thought Mahomes could be what he is.

Titans coach Mike Vrabel said Ryan Tannehill "seemed excited" about new OC Tim Kelly, but also noted "Ran [Carthon] and I are evaluating the entire roster."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back