Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the F does this s**t come from? I give it a 0 in the credibility department.

lets pretend I’m some big sports reporter (or small, whatever) and I’m inquiring and digging with every source I’ve got to be the first with worthwhile info to share.
How am I getting the word that 2 teams offered a trade for #1, but also get details on who ISNT the trade partner? Who could he have talked to that would be willing to give details on how many teams offered a trade but not what teams?

How would that help the Bears (I’ll assume no one outside their organization has any idea how many trade offers they have)? That likely hurts them more than anything.

How does letting people know you’re a trade partner help your team (ie, the titans in this Situation, albeit imaginary)? Might not hurt TN, but I don’t see how they would somehow equal a way for the trade value to drop which would be their goal.

none of this tweet is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s very odd we haven’t gotten even a single statement from JRob since he got fired.
I think he was blindsided by it and probably in denial. My understanding is he is deciding between auditioning for The Whale 2 or my 600 Lbs Life. I know he has Greenpeace rooting for him.

Football is a man’s sport and it needs to stay that way. I said what I said. Everything women get involved in turns to sh*t eventually.

I'm a woman and never played football but somehow I have the experience to coach you........

I have nothing against women working in football operations, but when it comes to the onfield player stuff, let them do that for powderpuff or a women's league.

I'm a woman and never played football but somehow I have the experience to coach you........

I have nothing against women working in football operations, but when it comes to the onfield player stuff, let them do that for powderpuff or a women's league.
I don’t even like female commentators during the game. Ruins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back