Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do not understand this for Denver. When you are in a hole quit digging! Between Russ contract and giving away. I believe they have traded 3 ones and 3 2nd picks for Wilson and Payton and paid wilson 250 million dollars

Just do not understand this for Denver. When you are in a hole quit digging! Between Russ contract and giving away. I believe they have traded 3 ones and 3 2nd picks for Wilson and Payton and paid wilson 250 million dollars
I’m pretty sure they think they’re a HC away from really competing. They had a couple flashes late in the year and the D was definitely good. Not looking but the couple pieces they may need to really compete with KC may be FA pickups.

Tannehill did not regress this year. He was hurt most of the year and performed admirably behind a terrible O-line. In fact, I believe many of his rate stats this year we’re closer to his 19-20 campaigns.

QBR of 49.2 is his lowest since 2018.
Rodgers couldn't will his team to the playoffs and Brady couldn't will his team past the first round. Mediocre.

Plus the Titans don't have 60m to pay Rodgers and why the hell would Brady or Rodgers want to play here?

Sorry that was supposed to say preferably not Rodgers. As great as he is he's very expensive and would cost us multiple 1st rounders.

QBR of 49.2 is his lowest since 2018.

Sorry that was supposed to say preferably not Rodgers. As great as he is he's very expensive and would cost us multiple 1st rounders.

Yes, when you get sacked a lot and don’t throw many touchdowns, your QBR is going to take a hit.

Apparently tee Higgins may be moved. I saw someone proposed #11 for Higgins. He needs a new contract. Would be a no from me, especially after giving up on AJ a year prior. Interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back