Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not big on signing Brady, he's close to being done..I mean come on he's 45! We can't afford Rodgers.. Tannehill is our best option but we need some cap relief to improve the OL and WR groups.

FA wise... Mayfield? Darnold? I don't think they are upgrades over Tannehill

I'm on the side of the drafting one (trade up if we have to) or signing Brady spending the draft capital on OL and WR.

Hoping to get lucky on a rookie or a 45 year old QB aren't the best odds.

Tannehill may not be HOF but he's the best bet for the Titans at the moment.

The OL and WRs etc will have to be shuffled for any QB to have a chance.

Hoping to get lucky on a rookie or a 45 year old QB aren't the best odds.

Tannehill may not be HOF but he's the best bet for the Titans at the moment.

The OL and WRs etc will have to be shuffled for any QB to have a chance.

Well we know the odds with Tanne, and they aren't good. I'd rather not linger in mediocrity.

Well we know the odds with Tanne, and they aren't good. I'd rather not linger in mediocrity.

So you'd rather gamble on being on the dumps than continue with a QB that has been a winner since starting in TN (outside of this disastrous season for the whole team)

Tannehill obviously isn't the answer for ever...but for the moment dumping him for an unknown just doesn't make sense, imo. Even if the Titans draft a QB in the first, I'd rather have Tannehill around for another year than throw a rookie out there. And Brady just doesn't make sense.

We know THill was 1 game away from the SB and a playoff contender 3/4 years. Those are better results than 90% of the league’s QBs.

I guess as long as we’re going to completely simplify everything the QB does, we should look at the actual results vice “feelings” regarding his last playoff game.

“but…….” With specific game vice full body of work and “everyone else carried him” arguments now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back