Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some veteran leadership in the WR room. I say we sign Julio and Jarvis and TY and Marvin Jones and see who makes it through training camp lol

We'd be stupid as stupid gets if we drafted Levis.

Great QB if it's 3rd and 1, but has a ton of work to be a NFL QB.

If we can't get Stroud or Young, then we need to wait for the stud Caleb Williams or Quinn Ewers.

We'd be stupid as stupid gets if we drafted Levis.

Great QB if it's 3rd and 1, but has a ton of work to be a NFL QB.

If we can't get Stroud or Young, then we need to wait for the stud Caleb Williams or Quinn Ewers.
It’s never really “known” how a QB will do in the NFL, only speculation.
People said the same things about Mahomes before he was drafted especially coming from a “non-NFL” system at Texas Tech meanwhile Zach Wilson was a “no brainer” selection.

4 QBs ranked very high this year.
Likely a couple Zach Wilson’s.
Unrealistic to expect Mahomes.
Hopefully you get a long time starter.

I think Levis will be there at 11. I don’t really care to get a QB, but if they take one, dude has a really strong arm. That’s something.

People said the same things about Mahomes before he was drafted especially coming from a “non-NFL” system at Texas Tech meanwhile Zach Wilson was a “no brainer” selection.

I think Levis will be there at 11. I don’t really care to get a QB, but if they take one, dude has a really strong arm. That’s something.

I actually wouldn't be mad at Levis with the #11 pick. Don't think he lasts that long though.

Caleb Williams or Quinn Ewers next draft is something special. Trade our #11 pick to an awful team to have a chance at either one is FINE BY ME.

Ran and Vrabes have visited 3 pro days together. Ohio St, Kentucky and Alabama. They’re headed to Florida next. Can’t imagine it’s a coincidence those are the 4 schools of the top QB’s.

Drafting a QB really is a total crapshoot. Most of the absolute best guys weren't #1's. Brady, Arod, mahomes, etc and even the elite QB's in today's NFL is the same story. I think maybe part of that is if you go #1 overall youre like going to a dumpster fire with very little talent around you and will start almost immediately or close to it.

Ran and Vrabes have visited 3 pro days together. Ohio St, Kentucky and Alabama. They’re headed to Florida next. Can’t imagine it’s a coincidence those are the 4 schools of the top QB’s.
It does say a lot. That's also a little excessive if they are going to all of those just trying to fool someone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back