Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer a QB that can run paired with a pass first offense.
Cousins is stable but not what I’m looking for.

Lamar may be wanting too much money, and he may get hurt and miss a bunch of games. Who knows… but if he was on the field and 100% healthy, we would have a better offense than we’ve had in a long time.

Just like my opinion, man

I'm really hoping we stay away from Jackson....just tired of seeing us as a potential landing spot!
I take it with the same grain on the Henry trade.
I’ve seen at least 10 different teams “rumored” as trading partners and none of them have any credibility whatsoever.

this year seems to be the worst I can recall on the over abundance of random “journalists” posting all their clickbait links to just ideas thrown out there, not actual team representatives talking to anyone. The fact no one can call these people out on it towards some sort of like punishment for the BS posts AND the fact people keep reading an responding means it’s only going to get worse.

I take it with the same grain on the Henry trade.
I’ve seen at least 10 different teams “rumored” as trading partners and none of them have any credibility whatsoever.

this year seems to be the worst I can recall on the over abundance of random “journalists” posting all their clickbait links to just ideas thrown out there, not actual team representatives talking to anyone. The fact no one can call these people out on it towards some sort of like punishment for the BS posts AND the fact people keep reading an responding means it’s only going to get worse.

I have seen way too may of these projections that have Henry going for a 3rd rounder...

I am going on record now, if this guy Ran takes a 3rd for Henry I wont have anything to with the Titans until he is gone. Now, I also don't believe anyone is stupid enough to let Henry go for a 3rd rounder.

I have seen way too may of these projections that have Henry going for a 3rd rounder...

I am going on record now, if this guy Ran takes a 3rd for Henry I wont have anything to with the Titans until he is gone. Now, I also don't believe anyone is stupid enough to let Henry go for a 3rd rounder.
I agree and since there is no credibility to any of those trade “offers”, it’s just up to whoever wrote it.
As we can see on this board for comparison, the value for Henry widely varies. Some think he’s dead because 30 and a bag of chips is a great deal. Some recognize the best back in the league, and think he’s worth a 1st or more.

sooo... only games T17 has not started since becoming starter in Tennessee was 22 when OL was worst in nfl and arguably historically bad... I did not realize T17 was such an ironman
He reminds everyone of his value with each TD run finger roll.
Except that one that he is immediately grabbed at his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back