Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey is my #1 option for QB. Pretty rare that a QB as young as him with as much potential is available. Don't see why they would want tanne tho
Lance has played in more than 4 games ONE time in the past 6 years. He is nothing but “potential.” I still don’t understand what people see in him.

I don’t understand the obsession these days with how good these QB’s “look at their pro days.” It’s easy to look good at your pro day. Even QB’s that look good on their game films, often don’t pan out, let alone at a practice with no defense.

I don’t understand the obsession these days with how good these QB’s “look at their pro days.” It’s easy to look good at your pro day. Even QB’s that look good on their game films, often don’t pan out, let alone at a practice with no defense.
Well early pick means GOAT always except the times that it doesn’t.

People love football and it's the off season.

The draft/college prospects keep people sated until the real stuff gets here

The joys of being a casual fan now is I can ignore it all :headbang:

Hilarious!

Why s$$t, we should just sign him now! Trade two 1st round draft picks, suck up Tannehill's dead cap, and pay LJ a guaranteed 200+ million dollars!

He can throw the ball to himself! :trophy:
Fack that! We burn this thing to ground getting that RB

Teams will come in after the draft and use next year and the year afters 1st. Why use this years when you know every gm is doing the same that are interested. No one knows how much he wants. All assumptions and media bs

Teams will come in after the draft and use next year and the year afters 1st. Why use this years when you know every gm is doing the same that are interested. No one knows how much he wants. All assumptions and media bs
He admitted he turned down 3year/133m fully guaranteed. Over 44m/y. So he wants more than that, which is too much.

That Dolphins writer is claiming Lamar is the new Krapernick lol
The journalist are really trying hard to make fit that way.

the thing is, he’s not getting a contract because of the incredibly high cost, CK just wasn’t good enough.
either way, as much as they try painting ownership collusion, they’re 100% wrong.

The journalist are really trying hard to make fit that way.

the thing is, he’s not getting a contract because of the incredibly high cost, CK just wasn’t good enough.
either way, as much as they try painting ownership collusion, they’re 100% wrong.

According to him, Krapernick was punished for standing up to the Shield to fight for social justice. Lamar is standing up to the shield because of underpants profit or something.

The conclusion he came to is both are punished for standing up to the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back