Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s the problem here?
We need more money?
Wrong, what’s the problem?
We need to replace star player’s production?
Wrong what’s the problem?

?????

We work in an unfair league where lots of other owners give all kinds of signing bonuses that our owner doesn’t give.
“When I point at you, you speak”

So what’s the problem here?
We need more money?
Wrong, what’s the problem?
We need to replace star player’s production?
Wrong what’s the problem?

?????

We work in an unfair league where lots of other owners give all kinds of signing bonuses that our owner doesn’t give.
"There are rich teams and there are poor teams. Then there's 50 feet of crap, and then there's us."

So watching all these free agents go off to other teams and the Titans not making one move at WR......something is cooking. A possible trade of some sort.

FA WRs are crap this year. Always leads to overpaying.

Same thing happens every offseason. Titans fans say "How come we aren't spending?" then a year or two later we cry "How come we overpaid X player"

The team was smart to shore up the offensive line(hopefully) in free agency so they can nab a top WR in the draft because the Free Agency class was extremely weak this year. If they truly believe Dillard can be the starting LT, they aren’t going to choose one with the first pick. Too many needs to use the first pick on someone who isn’t going to start right away.

08f14030-d379-4572-ba6b-f90130ed25aa-ndfsu09052021_016.jpg

The team was smart to shore up the offensive line(hopefully) in free agency so they can nab a top WR in the draft because the Free Agency class was extremely weak this year. If they truly believe Dillard can be the starting LT, they aren’t going to choose one with the first pick. Too many needs to use the first pick on someone who isn’t going to start right away.

Our OL was so bad last yr that even if they think Dillard is our starting LT. I'm sure that one of the top OTs would be better than NPF or you kick someone inside to OG. If OT is BPA and we can't trade out I go OT rather than WR at 11

But I agree if they can trade down to get more picks and get WR later I'm fine with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back