Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, help me out here. Does anybody else see Tenders as essentially franchise tags. Tender somebody at a unreasonable round knowing nobody will try to sign them for the picks. They have to stay or not play.
Yeah but people do sign them sometimes. I remember when the Dolphins tendered Wes Welker with the 2nd round tag and the Pats were like “Yoink!” and he went on to have a spectacular career in NE. Well worth the 2nd the Pats handed over.

i say send our 1st, tannehill and byard to ravens for lamar and sign dhop... pretty sure that would be super bowl city and getting rid of tanny and byard saves you 40mil

Ran to Ms. Amy
“Billy, of the twenty thousand knowable players for us to consider, I believe that there is a championship team of twenty five people that we can afford. Because everyone else in baseball under values them. Like an island of misfit toys.”

Ran to Ms. Amy
“Billy, of the twenty thousand knowable players for us to consider, I believe that there is a championship team of twenty five people that we can afford. Because everyone else in baseball under values them. Like an island of misfit toys.”
If he hits good, then why doesn’t he hit good!

So what’s the problem here?
We need more money?
Wrong, what’s the problem?
We need to replace star player’s production?
Wrong what’s the problem?

?????

We work in an unfair league where lots of other owners give all kinds of signing bonuses that our owner doesn’t give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back