Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If both of those are serious about Henry now, being in the same division could push the price up??
I think so. Neither team wants to see him twice a year. And with Rodgers (likely) coming over, they need as much firepower as they can, cause they are probably fighting for 2nd place with Rodgers on the Jets.

I think so. Neither team wants to see him twice a year. And with Rodgers (likely) coming over, they need as much firepower as they can, cause they are probably fighting for 2nd place with Rodgers on the Jets.
Jets are fighting NE to not get last with Rodgers.

Without Rodgers, they’ve claimed it already.

Jets nearly made the playoffs with straight trash at QB. They have a great defense and a ton of weapons on offense.
I’ll stand by what I posted and we will see.

The wild card to me is the Mia QB situation. Looks like Tua is coming back but not sure how delicate he will be, those concussions were coming back quick.

I’ll stand by what I posted and we will see.

The wild card to me is the Mia QB situation. Looks like Tua is coming back but not sure how delicate he will be, those concussions were coming back quick.
Tua, Bridgewater and just signed Mike White...White didn't play too bad with the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back