Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not as against this pick as most of you are. We needed o line help, bad. Now we can go after a WR/edge with our second round pick. It isn't like we took some horrible player here, and there's no guarentee we get any of those guys if we trade back.

Ran got us Levis, Sharpe, and Skor last year, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

200w.gif

I'm not as against this pick as most of you are. We needed o line help, bad. Now we can go after a WR/edge with our second round pick. It isn't like we took some horrible player here, and there's no guarentee we get any of those guys if we trade back.

Ran got us Levis, Sharpe, and Skor last year, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Nope, we didn’t fully tank so this player sucks, call the season off, canx the new stadium, warm up all the seats in Nashville.

Just frustrating...I kept looking at mocks and this kept coming up as the most likely scenario. I was hoping someone would trade up for a QB but yes winning 2 meaningless games cost us Alt,Nabers, and probably a shot a MHJ. Latham is a 2nd tier player....

Not a fan of the pick, but he’s a Titan now so I hope he is a great one. The Chance Warmack vibe is kinda bugging me… I know, he was a guard. But still… remember that Georgia “mauler” we got, Isaiah Wilson?

On Mcafee, that exact conversation was said and old man Bellichick agreed he can move to LT.
I don't watch college ball much..but accord to the stats they showed during the draft, this guy and Alt both only gave up 2 sacks and this guy played like 12 more games...
But I'd have to check pinky finger measurements to see how well he'd do at a different position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back