Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. So you don’t take a guard in the first round.
I guess if “guarantee” is the determination for what is taken in the first, you don’t ever make a 1st round pick.

If the guy becomes a long term starter and has positive impact, I’d never worry about what was spent in the draft. Ski is in year 2. We shall see.
I’d argue he’s already been better than Davis, Adoree Jackson, Panda, Farley, Burks. So it seems arguing about his position really doesn’t matter.

I don’t know if he will be good or better than Joe Alt, but you can believe he would not have been there if we traded down.

The titans needed to upgrade the offensive line and they have done that. We cannot control whether alt was going to be there and nobody knows if alt will be good or better than Latham.

I guess if “guarantee” is the determination for what is taken in the first, you don’t ever make a 1st round pick.

If the guy becomes a long term starter and has positive impact, I’d never worry about what was spent in the draft. Ski is in year 2. We shall see.
I’d argue he’s already been better than Davis, Adoree Jackson, Panda, Farley, Burks. So it seems arguing about his position really doesn’t matter.

You don’t take a guard in the first round. This is what you should be taking away from this.

But beating the Jags means something people!!! And we'll still get 1 of Alt, MHII, or Nabors!

Great plan anti tankers.

game-you-play-the-game-to-win-the-game.gif
game-you-play-the-game-to-win-the-game.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They talking up our guy.

"Once he gets his hands on you it's over". They said that 3 times.

It's official JC wouldn't have got past 11.

Nope, we didn’t fully tank so this player sucks, call the season off, canx the new stadium, warm up all the seats in Nashville.
if Titans picked at 5, which was best a L to the tarpkitties could have gotten IIRC, same tankers would be crying about not tanking harder for the WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back