Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I'm confident that Ran gets him signed.
I would consider Boyd a massive signing. It’s been a long time we had three wr with such pro resumes. Good luck dealing with all of them and pollard and spears if it happens. I suspect a slot the quality of Boyd would help Chig’s career. I am sure he would get loose a handful of plays because the defense would be over focused on the three wr and whichever rb we have on the field. We going to feast as is but we may be a 30 ppg team with Boyd.

I would consider Boyd a massive signing. It’s been a long time we had three wr with such pro resumes. Good luck dealing with all of them and pollard and spears if it happens. I suspect a slot the quality of Boyd would help Chig’s career. I am sure he would get loose a handful of plays because the defense would be over focused on the three wr and whichever rb we have on the field. We going to feast as is but we may be a 30 ppg team with Boyd.
Agreed. I don't want to go into another season hoping Phillips or Burks will be impact players. And NWI is who he is.

We need a legit #3. We’re one injury away from having a really bad WR corp again

I can’t recall TN ever having 3 quality WR.

Regardless of Boyd, I’m hoping blue tent man finally plays to at least a potential worthy of a draft pick. I’ll hold all expectations of ever being a 1st round pick worthy guy.

I can’t recall TN ever having 3 quality WR.

Regardless of Boyd, I’m hoping blue tent man finally plays to at least a potential worthy of a draft pick. I’ll hold all expectations of ever being a 1st round pick worthy guy.
I’m an old head, was around for Haywood Jefferies and the three dwarfs.

I’m an old head, was around for Haywood Jefferies and the three dwarfs.

I think any WR could have thrived in that run and shoot offense. Don't think any of the WR's in that offense was as talented as they may have seemed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think WR could have thrived in that run and shoot offense. Don't think any of the WR's in that offense was as talented as they may have seemed.
I think they were an above average bunch. They were no Jerry Rices but Drew Hill and Ernst Givins in particular were quite good.

But Kyle Phillips and Mason Kinsey did exist back then. They went by the code names Gary Wellman and Pat Coleman.

Honestly I like the new staff's chances at fixing Phillips. Even better than I like their chances at fixing Blue Tent Burks. But I'd much rather go into the season with someone legit penciled in there at the slot.

Honestly I like the new staff's chances at fixing Phillips. Even better than I like their chances at fixing Blue Tent Burks. But I'd much rather go into the season with someone legit penciled in there at the slot.

The issue is not fixing Phillips. His issue is that he can't stay healthy and there's no fixing that.

Latest posts

Back