Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton would be a great addition and make our offense even better. He's a QB guru imo. Imagine to intel he passes on to Tannehill in preparation for gameday.

I can’t imagine an OC candidate would want Pittsburgh and their aging QB over the Titans and their overall arsenal. But who knows. If Pep picks Pittsburgh, all the Vrabel is an egomaniac posters will swarm like bees.

Did you watch Allen and the bills this year? Their offense was beautiful.

Yeah watched my fair share of Bills games. I just watch a team that pass, pass and passes with no type of running game. I know the talent isn't there for them at RB, but I personally just don't see anything special in their offense that would warrant such high praise for Daboll.

Yeah watched my fair share of Bills games. I just watch a team that pass, pass and passes with no type of running game. I know the talent isn't there for them at RB, but I personally just don't see anything special in their offense that would warrant such high praise for Daboll.
Analytically, that is a very optimal way to run an offense. And he is also adapting the offense to fit the players he has instead of trying to force his system on players that dont fit.

Analytically, that is a very optimal way to run an offense. And he is also adapting the offense to fit the players he has instead of trying to force his system on players that dont fit.

That's a good way of putting it. I'm super shocked the Bills have come this far without a running game TBH.

#2 in ppg
#6 ypp
#3 passing yards
#2 scoring %

With a third year QB and no running game.

Don't know what else you need to earn praise.

Also the fact they pass so much is a good thing.

#2 in ppg
#6 ypp
#3 passing yards
#2 scoring %

With a third year QB and no running game.

Don't know what else you need to earn praise.

Also the fact they pass so much is a good thing.

I guess yards per play, along with passing yards could/should/would be statistically high, considering they don't run the ball at all.

#2 in points per game is impressive though.

Their offense didn't do much against the Colts, Ravens and now the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back