Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys really read into extra stuff.

Old man had health concerns, and I can see why he didn't play for anyone this season. Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

Man, you guys really read into extra stuff.

Old man had health concerns, and I can see why he didn't play for anyone this season. Not everything has to be a conspiracy.
Plus, it’s A) unconfirmed and B) maybe an advisory position and not coordinator if he is joining them. We need a full-blown DC not an advisor/consultant.

OC simply needs to be the best fit for Tannehill (and Henry) whoever that is. No need to change much of anything. Wouldn't be surprised if it is O'Hara if we can maintain continuity and he and Tannehill really get along.

So there was an article back in the season.

Pees retired so he could do all the stuff that people dream of retiring to do. Then Covid. And he could really do anything he wanted to do and said he was bored and liked coaching more than sitting around the house.

My dad retired last January and actually did the exact same thing.

I seriously doubt it had anything to do with Vrabel. Remember, Vrabel pulled him out of retirement, too.

No one really knows the reason he left

And knowing Vrabel we'll never find out
I don’t think he wanted
So there was an article back in the season.

Pees retired so he could do all the stuff that people dream of retiring to do. Then Covid. And he could really do anything he wanted to do and said he was bored and liked coaching more than sitting around the house.

My dad retired last January and actually did the exact same thing.

I seriously doubt it had anything to do with Vrabel. Remember, Vrabel pulled him out of retirement, too.
vrabes needs to yank him back before morning.

I just hope they continue to bring candidates in for interviews. I figured it would be a last minute decision to settle for somebody less qualified.

Vrabel just said in his presser that Bowen pretty much did the bulk of the DC job (installing defense, walk-thrus, calling plays, etc.) though others, including himself, were involved. He made it sound like the media was hung up on titles.

so now we know who to tar and feather... good!

I was hoping to hear that the Titans were bringing in Joe Cullen from the Ravens. Maybe he can bring over Judon or some of the Defensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back