Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who we’ve actually reached out to? The Titans have said jack, which is their mo. So far we know Austin at DC and Elliot at OC. Surely others are in the pipeline we don’t know of yet.

Bills OC is getting a lot of attention, I'd be open to considering a flyer on Ken Dorsey, their QB Coach. Josh Allen clearly improved a lot and Dorsey was also Cam Newton's coach during his MVP years.

Russell Wilson was not happy that the Seahawks got rid of Shottenheimer. I would certainly take a look at him...we need a guy who believes in play action and Wilson has been one of the top play action guys....Wilson was an mvp candidate last year and was on fire this yr until Chris Carson went down...

My bet is that Pat O’Hara gets promoted to OC

Russell Wilson was not happy that the Seahawks got rid of Shottenheimer. I would certainly take a look at him...we need a guy who believes in play action and Wilson has been one of the top play action guys....Wilson was an mvp candidate last year and was on fire this yr until Chris Carson went down...

My bet is that Pat O’Hara gets promoted to OC
Schottenheimer would be a decent choice, I can see O'Hara though as he was in Houston with Vrabel and that would be a very Titan thing to do

I don’t want a single one of the inside guys. Hopefully the reported interest in Elliot from Clemson means they don’t either. We are too close for an inexperienced guy to learn on the job now.

I feel the same way. Getting someone outside guys will bring fresh eyes to our weapons and hopefully get the most out of our offense.

We had 2 other RB's to compliment Henry that we rarely used. Jonnu Smith who's an athletic TE blocked most of the time. Given Lewan was out and he was probaly needed at times was still no excuse not to utilize him more in the passing game. If the reports are true about Elliot, I'm cool with that or the 5 in the list I posted. I don't like any of the candidates we have within the organization.

Swain was our blocking TE, there was no need for Jonnu and Firkser not to be more involved

Brown, Davis, Jonnu and Firkser is a decent group of receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back